Conn. school shooting - Page 62
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #611
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8850 Times on 5123 Posts
Likes Given: 11575

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Ran across this on another website. And the president of the NRA was ridiculed for the suggestion of police and guns at schools...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/03/Students-in-Newtown-Return-to-School-Amid-Heavy-Police-Presence
So they followed Wayne's advice after all but aren't advertising it?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #612
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
So they followed Wayne's advice after all but aren't advertising it?
Wayne is wrong on this one. I understand he did it because it was the best we could hope for on short notice but we are already living in a Police State.

Armed officers is not the answer and Sandy Hook will learn that a week from now when the "feel good" presence of all the Cops disappears.

Ending GFZ's and allowing us to protect ourselves everywhere is the only solution.

It won't stop all shootings and I'm sure inner city schools with anti gun teachers would start getting hit more as the rural schools embrace legitimate use of force tactics...but that will only further proove the point.

Don't see any mass killing Pussies targeting the Texas districts that employed the "armed staff" option back in 07 and I caution everyone against going the government the green light to create yet another armed wing of Law Enforcement.

Think we have enough of those already.

Tack
Old 01-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #613

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Wayne is wrong on this one. I understand he did it because it was the best we could hope for on short notice but we are already living in a Police State.

Armed officers is not the answer and Sandy Hook will learn that a week from now when the "feel good" presence of all the Cops disappears.

Ending GFZ's and allowing us to protect ourselves everywhere is the only solution.

It won't stop all shootings and I'm sure inner city schools with anti gun teachers would start getting hit more as the rural schools embrace legitimate use of force tactics...but that will only further proove the point.

Don't see any mass killing Pussies targeting the Texas districts that employed the "armed staff" option back in 07 and I caution everyone against going the government the green light to create yet another armed wing of Law Enforcement.

Think we have enough of those already.

Tack
I agree it isn't the best option since it takes officers off the streets, and that we must get rid of gun free zones. I just found it hypocritical that the liberals are so against guns in schools but they don't mind them in one school since it was victim to a terrible incident. What about the next time? Will they place police there AFTER it happens again in hopes of prevention?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
I agree it isn't the best option since it takes officers off the streets, and that we must get rid of gun free zones. I just found it hypocritical that the liberals are so against guns in schools but they don't mind them in one school since it was victim to a terrible incident. What about the next time? Will they place police there AFTER it happens again in hopes of prevention?
Most of em seem to prefer the abortion pill over condoms so I'd say yeah...that's probably there logic...

Old 01-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #615

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

Man, that is scary! To think that the Feds would slaughter a bunch of elementary school kids just to create public sentiment to support that scumbag's agenda is mind-boggling. But why were the Feds there before the event took place? Why are the teachers denied access to the reporters? What happened to the man apprehended in the woods behind the school? Why were the emergency medical personnel denied access to the kids?
If our national administration is that Fu##ed up, this is serious beyond the stuff in Egypt, Lybia and Syria.
watch the documentary"a noble lie" and/or "the end of america", those are both very well done

Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #616
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
So, the Sandy Hook "massacre" was staged by "Homo-land Security?"

Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
So, the Sandy Hook "massacre" was staged by "Homo-land Security?"
...anyone else see Wag the Dog?

I'm not one for Info wars but something stinks in CT.

Tack
Old 01-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #618
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 570 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Quote:
I'm not one for Info wars but something stinks in CT
I have read the conspiracies on the forum. I would be interested to know who they think might have being involved and what their motive would have being. ?

Old 01-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #619

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
...anyone else see Wag the Dog?

I'm not one for Info wars but something stinks in CT.

Tack
something most certainly does

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I have read the conspiracies on the forum. I would be interested to know who they think might have being involved and what their motive would have being. ?
i'd like to know the why's and what's of the wrecked computer that was removed from the killer's home. As reported it was "smashed" ... I've heard of IT tech guys retrieving information from submerged, burned, shattered drives before

and why have we not seen photos of the ACTUAL weapons used in the crime?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #620

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
something most certainly does

i'd like to know the why's and what's of the wrecked computer that was removed from the killer's home. As reported it was "smashed" ... I've heard of IT tech guys retrieving information from submerged, burned, shattered drives before

and why have we not seen photos of the ACTUAL weapons used in the crime?
Maybee because there stamped "Property of the United States of America"?