Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #501
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4674 Times on 2260 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
I have had the option of being "insanely pissed off"... it doesn't do much good. I do believe the mother of this 20 year old was at fault and not so much the school system. I want to help other parents with children who have mental health problems, not feed the attorneys.
None of are fans of Attorneys, particularly Injury Attorney or "Ambulance Chasers" as we call them.

...But...^^THIS^^ is an opportunity to use the courts against the very political correctness that time and time again aids mass killers by providing them with a limitless supply of helpless victims.

Given the ages of my kids...GFZ's pose a real threat to my Familly. Personally I will not stop until they are abolished and suing ^^THIS^^ district for endangerment when they clearly endangered every life in that building is currently the most effective arrow in our quiver.

Tack
Old 12-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #502

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

The Feds want to ban AR's now because of the shooting and the AR wasn't even used, it was in the trunk of the car. He used 4 semi-auto handguns(probably had a bit of government help too IMHO) to kill those folks. The government will play it anyway they want in order to try and take our guns, they don't care about the Truth, just their F'ed up agenda to disarm all of us.

This is the War Room!"

Old 12-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #503
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1679 Times on 871 Posts
Likes Given: 1322

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
The Feds want to ban AR's now because of the shooting and the AR wasn't even used, it was in the trunk of the car. He used 4 semi-auto handguns(probably had a bit of government help too IMHO) to kill those folks. The government will play it anyway they want in order to try and take our guns, they don't care about the Truth, just their F'ed up agenda to disarm all of us.
"At about 9:35 a.m., using his mother's Bushmaster XM-15 rifle, Lanza shot his way through a locked glass door at the front of the school.[19][20]"

"A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#Shootings

Last edited by Vincine; 12-29-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Old 12-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #504

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
"At about 9:35 a.m., using his mother's Bushmaster XM-15 rifle, Lanza shot his way through a locked glass door at the front of the school.[19][20]"

A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[5]
thanks, the conspiracy talk is pointless. It makes no sense to put a twist on this type of tragedy
Old 12-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #505

Quote:

A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[5]
That's the government spin about the shooting but they have actual video of the cops taking the AR out of the trunk of the car.
Pick a link, any link. Dozens of sources say that they not only removed a shotgun but also the AR from the trunk.
http://www.google.com/search?q=AR+in+trunk+of+car+at+Sandy+Hook+shooting%2C+not+actually+used.&oq=AR+in+trunk+of+car+at+Sandy+Hook+shooting%2C+not+actually+used.&gs_l=heirloom-serp.3...0.0.1.29.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.W8VGazKUXoM
This is the War Room!"

Old 12-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #506

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

DELETED Play nice people.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Last edited by ScottA; 12-29-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #507

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:

"A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#Shootings
So to get this straight, he opened fire on the locked glass door with a rifle, (which made a lot of noise). Proceeded to put it back in the trunk of the car, then goes into the school and bears four hand guns with two hands and fires "hundreds" of bullets in three minutes.

I can't buy that. After Columbine we had video footage of Harris and Klebold, we had video footage of the "Joker" in the theater to some degree, they were more than happy to say they had it and would show it, yet there is no video evidence of Lanza at all in a place that had video cameras? I could understand not showing it, but not even stating it is there to begin with is a bit odd to me. I wonder if it was "erased".

If you buy the media packaging on this, I have some ocean front property in Kansas for sale if you are interested in buying.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #508

DELETED I strongly suggest we drop the conspiracy line of conversation before this thread gets shut down. There is another part of the forum dedicated to conspiracies if you want to discuss these items there.
-Mod
This is the War Room!"

Last edited by ScottA; 12-29-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #509

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

My apologies.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #510
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1233 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 1864

There was more to the event than just some nut wanting to play with his guns. He'd had a run-in the day before the shooting with 4 people at the school, 3 of which were killed and one wounded on the day of the shooting. He was apparently pi$$ed off about something.