I am going to toss this out!
Another forum in deep discussion on this:
- The Parents have a Gag order, and a police guard on them.
- The "Responding Officers" are on extended leave.
- The Police chief is making threats against people for talking smak, and gossip.
- The Judge orders to seal records for 90 days?
I gonna guess coroner dies mysteriously, and there is a "tragic" fire where all records are destroyed?
- Medical Responders were denied entry to the school.
- Who were the qualified medical practitioners that pronounced the 20 children and 7 adults dead?
- "‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” [Statement made by an EMT]
- Who decided that NONE could be revived?
- Medical Rescue Teams were forced to set up a primary and secondary triage off school grounds.
- “As other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be underutilized "
-Carver [Coroner] and his staff are apparently the only medical personnel to have attended to the victims.
- (Yeah, when I'm sick or dying, the person I want attending ME is the CORONER)?
- (HELP ME...I'M SHOT...SOMEBODY CALL THE CORONER, QUICK!)
- Carver [THE CORONER] appears apprehensive and uncertain during the December 15 press conference, he would laugh/smirk several times throughout this grave interview!
- The State of Connecticut appears open to a potential array of hefty civil claims by families of the slain.
Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed
DANBURY -- A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.