Conn. school shooting - Page 50
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4716 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 1443

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarbeast View Post
The lawsuit is against the Conneticut School Board and System. The premise is that the Education system should have done something to have prevented the attack.

We need more lawsuits like this!

eldar
Bingo...and thank you Eldar...thought I was the only one reading between the lines on ^^THIS^^ one...

Tack
Old 12-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #492

Liked 127 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Oh. My. God.

There is no way to describe how much this pisses me off. I would love to personally call these parents, or no, better yet, show up at their front door with a bunch of the most foul mouthed SOB's the planet has ever known (anybody want to volunteer? I would do it myself but I don't think I could hold up my end with the swearing) and dress these bastards down, then drop trou and piss all over them. Record it, then tie them up and make them watch a continuous loop until each and ever one of those actual victims in the shooting are able to go home and hug and kiss their families. Oh. So that will never happen because they are DEAD?! So then this would be the REST OF THEIR LIVES!!!!

Oh, and any award they are given from the suit should be turned over to the victim's families.
This is the type of lawsuit that is needed to open the eyes of those who favor "Gun-Free Zones"...

Since the Zones have come into effect in 1990, at least one hundred children have been hunted down and murdered while at school!

The Senators, Congressmen, and President who allowed this travesty to become law should be brought up on Malfeasance in Office charges, then charged with Manslaughter for having allowed the poor children to be attacked and killed!

The Israelis chose to arm volunteer teachers and administrators with firearms in 1974 after many of their children were attacked and killed by terrorist.

They have not lost a single child since 1974!

eldar

Last edited by eldarbeast; 12-29-2012 at 04:23 AM.
People Like This 
Old 12-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #493
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7022 Times on 4225 Posts
Likes Given: 8461

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Well, wondered how long.....

A parent of a child from the Newtown School has filed a lawsuit against the school system, seeking $100 million in damages.

Seems that the child (not wounded) heard screams and cursing over the building PA system at the time of the shooting, and has suffered irreparable harm from that.

Me, I'm..........................speechless.
How incredibly sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I'm about ready to sell half the guns I own, and find a small island nation in the Caribbean that is for sale, and looking for a benevolent despot to be theiir leader. If I find it, will let y'all know when we schedule the Unicorn BBQ and Belt Fed shoot.
Count me in.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:02 AM   #494

Liked 127 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
How incredibly sad.

Count me in.
Cowards!

Running away instead of standing on your own two feet to attack this travesty thrust upon us by uncaring elected officials.

Vote the scalawags out!

eldar

Old 12-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #495
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1827 Times on 1052 Posts
Likes Given: 3750

I am going to toss this out!

Another forum in deep discussion on this:

- The Parents have a Gag order, and a police guard on them.
- The "Responding Officers" are on extended leave.
- The Police chief is making threats against people for talking smak, and gossip.
- The Judge orders to seal records for 90 days?

What next?

I gonna guess coroner dies mysteriously, and there is a "tragic" fire where all records are destroyed?

- Medical Responders were denied entry to the school.
- Who were the qualified medical practitioners that pronounced the 20 children and 7 adults dead?
- "‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” [Statement made by an EMT]
- Who decided that NONE could be revived?
- Medical Rescue Teams were forced to set up a primary and secondary triage off school grounds.
- “As other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be underutilized "
-Carver [Coroner] and his staff are apparently the only medical personnel to have attended to the victims.
- (Yeah, when I'm sick or dying, the person I want attending ME is the CORONER)?
- (HELP ME...I'M SHOT...SOMEBODY CALL THE CORONER, QUICK!)
- Carver [THE CORONER] appears apprehensive and uncertain during the December 15 press conference, he would laugh/smirk several times throughout this grave interview!
- The State of Connecticut appears open to a potential array of hefty civil claims by families of the slain.

Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

http://www.ctpost.com/policereports/article/Sandy-Hook-affidavits-remain-sealed-4150259.php

DANBURY -- A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #496
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1263 Times on 732 Posts
Likes Given: 1925

Bigcountry02: You are right. It looks like they are suppressing any info from the kids, teachers, or their families until the Feds can get their story made up to support their agenda. Maybe if all the families of all the kids file suits it will give many school districts the incentive to protect the kids.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 12-29-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #497

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

You can sue the school all you want. Drag yourself though court for years and re live this forever with your family for however many years and in the end win the lawsuit, and get no money from your efforts.

If I had a child that was in that school I would just move and start over.

Old 12-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #498

Liked 4716 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 1443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
You can sue the school all you want. Drag yourself though court for years and re live this forever with your family for however many years and in the end win the lawsuit, and get no money from your efforts.

If I had a child that was in that school I would just move and start over.
Perhaps you would. Perhaps you'd be so insanely pissed off at the school system which endangered your child by putting political correctness ahead of safety...that it would not be about the money...it would be about holding accountable a system that is indirectly responsible for the deaths of 26 innocent people?

Every 2A Attorney in the country should be scrambling to represent theses families.

Tack
Old 12-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #499

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I understand both of the last comments, these would be my options.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #500

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Perhaps you would. Perhaps you'd be so insanely pissed off at the school system which endangered your child by putting political correctness ahead of safety...that it would not be about the money...it would be about holding accountable a system that is indirectly responsible for the deaths of 26 innocent people?

Every 2A Attorney in the country should be scrambling to represent theses families.

Tack
I have had the option of being "insanely pissed off"... it doesn't do much good. I do believe the mother of this 20 year old was at fault and not so much the school system. I want to help other parents with children who have mental health problems, not feed the attorneys.

I don't believe our schools will ever be safe from this kind of mental problem, will it really do any good to sue the school. It would only gain any merit if the school had advertised they could guarantee the childrens safety before this happened. To have to protect every possible disaster for a school is not a real world situation, shyt happens.

Last edited by Flat Tire; 12-29-2012 at 03:07 PM.