Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #471
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post

This country is huge, vast. Where I live it's wide open spaces with plenty of places to hide out and a lot of area to move around in. They can't be everywhere at once, there just aren't enough of them to control a country this big even with all their technology. Just think about how many men it would take to attempt to control even one of the huge cities we have in America, let alone 50 of them. And the cities are where most of the population of the country is, they'd have to focus there first.
It would only take one person pressing a bottom.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM   #472
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7313 Times on 4246 Posts
Likes Given: 9422

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentialPyro View Post
It would only take one person pressing a bottom.
What? Like a pressed ham? I haven't done that for years!

Old 12-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #473
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7554 Times on 3288 Posts
Likes Given: 1120

Well, wondered how long.....

A parent of a child from the Newtown School has filed a lawsuit against the school system, seeking $100 million in damages.

Seems that the child (not wounded) heard screams and cursing over the building PA system at the time of the shooting, and has suffered irreparable harm from that.

Me, I'm..........................speechless.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 12-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #474

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
7% fought...only another 6% supported with indirect efforts...hence the 13%

I believe there are 80 million gun owners....if only 10% resist were talking about confederate gurilla force of 8 million.

US standing military is approx 1.5 million

Throw LEO's and guard members on top of that, then deduct 50% for those who would choose there oath over there paycheck...and I'm not to worried about the outcome...

Tack
Don't forget to factor in geographical differences, like New York lulz pfft, the people would be ran over, Waco Texas on the other hand? Well we've seen what the feds had to do there.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #475

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post

A parent of a child from the Newtown School has filed a lawsuit against the school system, seeking $100 million in damages.

Seems that the child (not wounded) heard screams and cursing over the building PA system at the time of the shooting, and has suffered irreparable harm from that.

Link please sir. This is incredibly ridiculous. And maybe if they really, really wanna sue somebody, the mental healthcare "professional" who supposedly "treated" the gunman would be the most at fault among the still living...

Just sayin. Wanna file a frivolous lawsuit, at least find someone who would be a better one to blame. Turning on the PA like they did was intentional, and there's really no telling how many lives it did save, likely, or at least possibly, their child was among the ones saved for that very action.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:38 AM   #476

Liked 3688 Times on 1820 Posts
Likes Given: 1004

Quote:

That's excellent...is it not?

About the only thing libtards fear is the Techers unions and lawsuits pulling education dollars is going to slap them...so...what am I missing?

...besides the obvious Federal Two step of "we are not responsible for anything we do"...

Tack

Old 12-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #477

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Link please sir. This is incredibly ridiculous. And maybe if they really, really wanna sue somebody, the mental healthcare "professional" who supposedly "treated" the gunman would be the most at fault among the still living...

Just sayin. Wanna file a frivolous lawsuit, at least find someone who would be a better one to blame. Turning on the PA like they did was intentional, and there's really no telling how many lives it did save, likely, or at least possibly, their child was among the ones saved for that very action.
http://www.newsmax.com/US/Newtown-lawsuit-compensation-millions/2012/12/28/id/469378

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #478
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6542 Times on 3633 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:

So poor little jimmy heard a few screams and cursing over the intercom. BIG EFFING WHOOP. 27 innocent people were killed, little children came out of the school covered in their friends' blood, and they are suing over a few curse words. **** that ****. The amount of scum on this planet will never cease to amaze me.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:48 AM   #479

Liked 4781 Times on 2677 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The lawyers and politicans circle like buzzards over every mass murder. It is about law suites and elections it has nothing to do with school safety.

Old 12-29-2012, 02:14 AM   #480

Liked 3688 Times on 1820 Posts
Likes Given: 1004

I think your all missing the bigger picture with this lawsuit...

As per Federal Law:

1. Your Child must attend school
2. Self Deffense is Illegal in school..."GFZ"
3. Government is not liable for your childs safety despite it's prohibition on armed adults I'm schools?

Frivolous or not is irrelevant...what is relevant is that this case calls into question a school system that claims no liability for your childs safety but denies the staff the ability to defend themselves and there charges.

This is a good thing for student safety and I'm getting a bit tired of spelling it out for you guys...

Tack