Conn. school shooting - Page 46
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #451
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1953 Times on 1135 Posts
Likes Given: 4093

This is dated, Dec 25, 2012. Titled "The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-school-massacre-unanswered-questions-and-missing-information/5316776

Old 12-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #452
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
This is dated, Dec 25, 2012. Titled "The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-school-massacre-unanswered-questions-and-missing-information/5316776
Man, that is scary! To think that the Feds would slaughter a bunch of elementary school kids just to create public sentiment to support that scumbag's agenda is mind-boggling. But why were the Feds there before the event took place? Why are the teachers denied access to the reporters? What happened to the man apprehended in the woods behind the school? Why were the emergency medical personnel denied access to the kids?
If our national administration is that Fu##ed up, this is serious beyond the stuff in Egypt, Lybia and Syria.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #453

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post

Decent objective read. Thanks for the post.

Old 12-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #454
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Man, that is scary! To think that the Feds would slaughter a bunch of elementary school kids just to create public sentiment to support that scumbag's agenda is mind-boggling. But why were the Feds there before the event took place? Why are the teachers denied access to the reporters? What happened to the man apprehended in the woods behind the school? Why were the emergency medical personnel denied access to the kids?
If our national administration is that Fu##ed up, this is serious beyond the stuff in Egypt, Lybia and Syria.
Is this another example of the Feds intercepting some stuff a nut put on the internet, then encouraging him to do a horrendous crime, and supplying him with the means to carry it out? Did he really kill himself, or did a Fed kill him after the shooting was done?

Old 12-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #455

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hello, I am new to this forum and have joined to help spread the word. I have created a petition to oppose the upcoming proposed gun laws. Like many others I am a husband, a father of two, and an concerned citizen. I am veteran. I served in Iraq and am currently working in Afghanistan as civilian contractor. To see the petition I created please see the link below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-attempt-control-weapons-making-them-illegal-control-weapons-through-education/VSwqDhq7

The petition in summary is as such, less gun law restrictions, more education. In order to vote in favor of this petition or other open petitions sent to congress just go to the link above and sign up. It only asks for a name and email. You can then vote or create your own. If you are in favor of my petition please help by voting and sharing this petition. We need at least 150 votes in order for the petition to posted on the website and be viewed by the public. 25000 views by Jan 27th to viewed by congress.

Thank you for your time
Nic

Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #456

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasfortinberry View Post
Hello, I am new to this forum and have joined to help spread the word. I have created a petition to oppose the upcoming proposed gun laws. Like many others I am a husband, a father of two, and an concerned citizen. I am veteran. I served in Iraq and am currently working in Afghanistan as civilian contractor. To see the petition I created please see the link below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-attempt-control-weapons-making-them-illegal-control-weapons-through-education/VSwqDhq7

The petition in summary is as such, less gun law restrictions, more education. In order to vote in favor of this petition or other open petitions sent to congress just go to the link above and sign up. It only asks for a name and email. You can then vote or create your own. If you are in favor of my petition please help by voting and sharing this petition. We need at least 150 votes in order for the petition to posted on the website and be viewed by the public. 25000 views by Jan 27th to viewed by congress.

Thank you for your time
Nic
I signed it, thing is bro, firearm owners don't have the web presence that the opposition does.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #457
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasfortinberry

Thank you for your time
Nic
I would sign it but there are parts I cannot agree with. A nationally regulated firearms course would require gun owners to be registered as such with the federal government which I cannot get behind. My other issue is allowing this to become more federal legislation, I believe this belongs in the states hands to decide there. I will agree that more education, safety courses and training are excellent ideas. Please allow your petition to be reviewed and edited and then reposted for signatures.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #458
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Here's some more poop on Lanza:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208582?lite&lite=obnetwork#50208582

Old 12-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #459
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Here is an "informed" blurb about the evils of gun ownership. You can tell they really know what they are talking about when the dingbat refers to a "33-clip magazine" .

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208582?lite&lite=obnetwork#50308879

Old 12-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #460
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 389 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1SZurGArxE&feature=youtube_gdata_player