Conn. school shooting - Page 25
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #241
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1930 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Frame of mind.........

Who, What, Where and When...........You'll never know that the person you give a gun to, to protect those that have no protection because of laws, will not turn violent and use said guns that you gave them.......Do you see where I'm going with this. Who has the right to bear arms.....Here in La. we have thousands of gun owners, mostly for hunting and putting food on the table. Now we have a new group growing up that thinks they need assualt weapons and 30 round clips to hunt with. And with all the videos that show nothing but massacre, and a failing family, not to mention the bullying that goes on in thier daily lives. WTF do you expect.......So where do we start. My suggestion is to use DNA testing, If it can prove you were there and the bad guy, it can also show that you have the traits to be a killer of sorts or to go off the deep end..........Mother nature is coming to pay a visit, If we survive hopefully we will rid the world of people like Adam Lanz........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 12-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #242

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

No it won't stop the tragities ... It will fuel more of them .... I'm curtain of that ... Criminals are chicken ch!t ... They will take advantage of the unprotected as like a snake in a hen house ...

Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #243

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetobefree
No it won't stop the tragities ... It will fuel more of them .... I'm curtain of that ... Criminals are chicken ch!t ... They will take advantage of the unprotected as like a snake in a hen house ...
Which is why everyone needs to be protected or protect themselves.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #244
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 190 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 293

People, we have to get away from some of the more violent suggestions of what to do with bad guys, and the government, which have arisen from this tragedy. Anything of a violent nature will play into the hands of the segment pushing for citizen disarming if they were to take things written out of contest, if they were ever to find a forum such as ours. We do not need to give the media any free shots. We are all bothered by recent events, and the rabid frenzy it has produced. There high emotions. Please think about what you plan to put into print in a place where [B]everybody[B] with a computer, can read it. Think about more creative ideas where our rights can be conserved for all, not more violence. PS: I have always had a slight problem with the slogan "The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years" Can you think of another past government that did consider part of their population to be useless trash, and were converted to something like fertilizer? please think before you rant, you won't be able to take it back.

GOA,NRA
Old Bolt Actions,
One round at a time.

"This is my Mosin,
There are many like it,
And three or so are mine."

Last edited by HM2Grunt; 12-15-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling, you'd think at my age I could
People Like This 
Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #245
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
I have a 10 and 13 year old, I told them that if this ever happens at your
school and you are not locked in your classroom with your teacher. 1) get
some where, where you can lock yourself in a room. If you cannot get
locked up run away from any gunfire and get out and away from the school
if you see police run to them with your hands out where they can see them.

Good advice. The key is to DO SOMETHING. Don't freeze. Stay low and move. These shooters are nervous and a lot of their rounds go high.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #246
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
I would as well but it won't. And disarmament will not stop something this tragic from happening again.

YOU CAN'T LEGISLATE CRAZY!

Very true.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #247
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7329 Times on 4411 Posts
Likes Given: 9024

I said it once and I'm saying it again.

Stop the political and conspiratorial posts. I'm going to start deleting again.

Take any such comments to a whole new thread in the "Conspiracy" subforum.

HM2Grunt Likes This 
Old 12-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #248
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7329 Times on 4411 Posts
Likes Given: 9024

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM2Grunt View Post
People, we have to get away from some of the more violent suggestions of what to do with bad guys, and the government, which have arisen from this tragedy. Anything of a violent nature will play into the hands of the segment pushing for citizen disarming if they were to take things written out of contest, if they were ever to find a forum such as ours. We do not need to give the media any free shoots. We are all bothered by recent events, and the rabid frenzy it has produced. There high emotions. Please think about what you plan to put into print in a place where [B]everybody[B] with a computer, can read it. Think about more creative ideas where our rights can be conserved for all, not more violence. PS: I have always had a slight problem with the slogan "The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years" Can you think of another past government that did consider part of their population to be useless trash, and were converted to something like fertilizer? please think before you rant, you won't be able to take it back.
I agree here. Please think, read and reread before you hit that "submit reply" button.

Old 12-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #249

Liked 97 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Did anyone hear the idiot reporter ask the CT Chief Med Examiner, "so, how were the kids dressed?" what kind of question is that. You could tell it upset him a bit!

Old 12-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #250

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Our "Gun Control" measures did work:

"Two days before the argument, Lanza tried unsuccessfully to buy a gun at Dick's Sporting Goods in nearby Danbury on Tuesday, according to a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation. "

Source:

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.