Conn. school shooting - Page 20
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 04:51 AM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
I was attacked on facebook from someone who knows I'm a gun guy, unprovoked they posted some message on my wall screaming at me like it was my fault. I told them to at the very least let the children's blood dry and to stop circling the corpses like vultures consuming their flesh for their own political agenda.
Wiebelhaus make sure you attack right back ! gun ownership is not a privilige its a right!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #192

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius10721 View Post
Wiebelhaus make sure you attack right back ! gun ownership is not a privilige its a right!
That's it... a s*** slingin' contest! Take the high road Wiebelhaus be calm but stick to your points. A personal heartfelt message may be effective

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:15 AM   #193

Liked 22 Times on 11 Posts

Please do not patronize Obama for his tears. You are a very cold person to think a father of two girls would use this as a tool. I'm a man, not much of one, but I cried for these children today. I don't have children, but have nieces and nephews that age. I understand this story could be used as leverage, I am no fool. But I still believe in heartfelt sorrow. And I believe it should be with us all, not argumentative political bull fluff.

My thoughts are with the families in the community of CT.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:17 AM   #194
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

What it all boils down to is choices. The crazy nut**** who did this made the choice. You can say insanity and wasn't in right mind. BS. He made a choice.

Blame the media. Blame the government. Blame the parents. Blame the guns. I was raised in an alcoholic environment. Played GTA, Halo and Call of Duty religiously for years. Watched the most violent action movies released. I'm not out doing immoral, illegal things.

Blame what you want. Crazy will always be around. Guns or not. Media or not. Government or not.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

TDS92A Likes This 
Old 12-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #195
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11566

My Facebook is populated by mostly condolences and sadness, and the only comments regarding guns are ones that would be embraced here on FTF. I find that to be very encouraging considering that most of my FB "friends" are either from or living in CA.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #196
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
Any school willng to pay me 30k a year, I will guarantee this doesn't happen on my watch.

Crazy ****ers always go after easy targets. Nobody ever walked into a police station or somewhere else where people are armed, and tried to shoot it up.

My condolences to the families of these victims. I can't imagine the pain being felt by the parents of anyone taken in this act of savagery.

But disarmament isn't the answer. More people protecting schools and other places like them will deter this from happening.
I watched a thing were a man went into a police station and shot it up but he didn't make it out...

I think more and more these days people have become depressed and they see one way out, pair that with other psychological issues and it's a disaster.

God bless these families...

Old 12-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #197
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

They are sick ****ers. You don't want to live? Be a man and put that gun against your head and pull the trigger. The fact it was a bunch of innocent kids makes me sick. They were innocent in every definition of the word. I'll bet not many police died in that shooting at the Precinct.

IMO, if the government allowed school officials to be armed, the number if lives lost would have been minimized exponentially. It's a matter of waking the hell up and realizing we live in a sick world. The only way to avoid these measures is to be proactive. Banning firearms of any kind will not stop this from happening again. Schools and churches are easy targets for sick ****ers. They know nobody is armed. Time to change that.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #198
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
What it all boils down to is choices. The crazy nut**** who did this made the choice. You can say insanity and wasn't in right mind. BS. He made a choice.

Blame the media. Blame the government. Blame the parents. Blame the guns. I was raised in an alcoholic environment. Played GTA, Halo and Call of Duty religiously for years. Watched the most violent action movies released. I'm not out doing immoral, illegal things.

Blame what you want. Crazy will always be around. Guns or not. Media or not. Government or not.
You have a very valid point, we have all been given a choice. He chose to do what he did and you can't blame guns. This is heart breaking to me and I'm a senior in high school. If you dont think this is sick you probably shouldn't own a gun.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:45 AM   #199
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sniper

You have a very valid point, we have all been given a choice. He chose to do what he did and you can't blame guns. This is heart breaking to me and I'm a senior in high school. If you dont think this is sick you probably shouldn't own a gun.
I wish this school and all schools had at least three armed officials on property at all times. One way in and one way out during school hours. All emergency exits are electronically locked and cannot be accessed without an official unlocking them. I know fire regulations is the reason for so many access points to buildings.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #200
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:

I wish this school and all schools had at least three armed officials on property at all times. One way in and one way out during school hours. All emergency exits are electronically locked and cannot be accessed without an official unlocking them. I know fire regulations is the reason for so many access points to buildings.
I still think that others inside the school should carry, what if the officers get picked off?