Conn. school shooting - Page 16
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #151
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetobefree View Post
Yeah the gun hating liberals will blame all of this on the guns ... When I think the remedy to this could have been an armed teacher ... Gun free zoning in action right here ... Not to be insensitive toward the families ... This is a tragic event ... But its another proven fact that gun bans don't take guns from criminals it just leaves the innocent unprotected !!

You're absolutely right, go over to the democraticunderground forum and read some of those posts. They're blaming everyone and everything but the perp that did this. They blame Wayne LaPierre, the NRA, ALL gun owners, guns, gun companies and on and on. They're like mad children on that forum, completely running on pure out of control emotion.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #152

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post

You're absolutely right, go over to the democraticunderground forum and read some of those posts. They're blaming everyone and everything but the perp that did this. They blame Wayne LaPierre, the NRA, ALL gun owners, guns, gun companies and on and on. They're like mad children on that forum, completely running on pure out of control emotion.
It seems they always do ... I don't now nor ever will understand that way of thinking .... Bottom line is an armed soldier protects their freedom to bash the very tool that protects them ... Ironic ...

Old 12-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #153

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quoted from another forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
Shooter was Adam Lanza (sp?), with his brothers identification on him. His brother was tracked down in NJ and said Adam had mental health issues, so theres your problem right there.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #154
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1922 Times on 1111 Posts
Likes Given: 3925

This from Alex Jones, watch the video, he moves into facial features of Obama talking on the situation. At around 3:10 time frame.

They are going to use this as a national emergency action on guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2h1QNTQDnoU

Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #155
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetobefree View Post
To plan such a horiffic thing to help gun ban legislation is far fetched ... Just my opinion

Agreed, but just to play the tinfoil hand, many bills aren't written by elected officials. Theyre written by lobbyists and just regular people who know how to get the format and wording all legal-like. You can write a bill. Anyone can.

A plausible conspiracy would look more like this:

1) An anti-gun group scours the inter-webs for depressed, psychotic or otherwise irritable people they see as on the verge and contact them.

2) "knowing" that what the country needs is another push, they goad the tortured soul into following through with whatever sick fantasy he/she has in mind.

3) Having already written a bill, they wait for the national tragedy to unfold and following cries of reform.

4) They present the anti-gun bill to the nearest government official that shares their views.

I say it's "plausible" because it doesn't require a shady, Illuminati-style shadow government, devoid of morals that somehow escaped public oversight.

It only requires a shady group of individuals, devoid of morals and we have plenty of those just wandering around.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #156

On the news they said and I quote " he STOLE his mother's gun!!!! why is it the guns fault again ??? He had mental health issues ??? So what did the gun say to him exactly??? Geez ... I'm offended as an American and a father ....

Old 12-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post

Agreed, but just to play the tinfoil hand, many bills aren't written by elected officials. Theyre written by lobbyists and just regular people who know how to get the format and wording all legal-like. You can write a bill. Anyone can.

A plausible conspiracy would look more like this:

1) An anti-gun group scours the inter-webs for depressed, psychotic or otherwise irritable people they see as on the verge and contact them.

2) "knowing" that what the country needs is another push, they goad the tortured soul into following through with whatever sick fantasy he/she has in mind.

3) Having already written a bill, they wait for the national tragedy to unfold and following cries of reform.

4) They present the anti-gun bill to the nearest government official that shares their views.

I say it's "plausible" because it doesn't require a shady, Illuminati-style shadow government, devoid of morals that somehow escaped public oversight.

It only requires a shady group of individuals, devoid of morals and we have plenty of those just wandering around.
I see your point ... Well played

Old 12-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #158
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5738 Times on 2997 Posts
Likes Given: 380

report from foxnews says the guns belonged to the shooter's mother.

im betting he beat the crap out of her to get em then shot her and the kids.

im also betting it turns out he was under a doctor's care for mental illness.

bleh i posted before reading.

anyway like usual im late to the story. its more proof we need psycho control not gun control. only way to control these types is for people to be armed and shoot the fkrs down when they pop up talking about choo-choos and eating rocks to get to heaven...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 12-14-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 12-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #159

LOL... couldn't have out it better myself

Old 12-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #160

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I'd like to see a fast track for soldiers with arms experience into teaching, then once all schooling is completed they teach while concealing a firearm, I think this would have more than a few positive effects on our children.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.