Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Comparing CC holders to First Responders?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 03:27 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1389 Times on 942 Posts
Likes Given: 487

Most threads here turn into a train wreck. You have a bunch of parrots. If you don't agree with the parrot logic you are wrong. People get out and buy some guns. Get enough experience to form your own opinion.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Argyle_Armoring Likes This 
Old 06-16-2014, 05:45 PM   #62

Liked 2370 Times on 1384 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Most threads here turn into a train wreck. You have a bunch of parrots. If you don't agree with the parrot logic you are wrong.
LOL! have you been on OTHER gun forums??? this one is better than 80% of the gun forums out there when it comes to trolls and train wreck threads.

i have been in a few arguments here where i ended up disagreeing with 80-90% of the posters on FTF. and 3 out of 4 posters here handle that in a pretty easy going kind of way. there will always be those that can't stand for other people to think differently.

if it gets to you, post "agree to disagree" and move on to something else. there comes a point in some discussions when you have to know you will not change the mind of the person you are debating with.

just friendly advice. take it or leave it.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1796 Times on 931 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
LOL! have you been on OTHER gun forums??? this one is better than 80% of the gun forums out there when it comes to trolls and train wreck threads.

i have been in a few arguments here where i ended up disagreeing with 80-90% of the posters on FTF. and 3 out of 4 posters here handle that in a pretty easy going kind of way. there will always be those that can't stand for other people to think differently.

if it gets to you, post "agree to disagree" and move on to something else. there comes a point in some discussions when you have to know you will not change the mind of the person you are debating with.

just friendly advice. take it or leave it.
I was going to say, this thread is pretty good compared to some. Has not had to be shut down yet.