Columbine Survivor Letter to Obama

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Columbine Survivor Letter to Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2039 Times on 1067 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Default Columbine Survivor Letter to Obama

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/columbine-survivor-pens-bold-open-letter-to-obama-rejecting-gun-control-whose-side-are-you-on/

funny, couldn't find this letter anywhere on the "Huffington Post" lol, probably won't see this on CNBC either

Last edited by JonM; 02-20-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/columbine-survivor-pens-bold-open-letter-to-obama-rejecting-gun-control-whose-side-are-you-on/

funny, couldn't find this letter anywhere on the "Huffington Post" lol, probably won't see this on CNBC either
The communist news network never covers the good. They are all a part of the elite. Ted nugent asked piers why they don't have home owners that have survived because of a gun on the CNN shows. Fox news is seriously the way to go. But always keep an open mind.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #3

Liked 516 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 112

My favorite part in his letter to Obama

"Whose side are you on?"

A fair question as not only the DOJ but Obama himself (in a Google "fireside chat") admitted that banning "Assault Weapons" would have almost no impact on crime.

"For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong." - Mark Twain

Old 02-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5739 Times on 3248 Posts
Likes Given: 5170

I wish O'Reilly would get him on the Factor.

I just sent him an email asking him to invite Todd!

Winston Churchill

Last edited by locutus; 02-21-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #5

Liked 4788 Times on 2316 Posts
Likes Given: 1479

The tyrant has no fear of the criminal, he sits aloof in his ivory tower, surrounded by taxpayer funded security, and looks down his nose at the citizen who cries for justice.

The tyrants only fear is an armed and educated middle class... in short, he fears us.

He fears our willingness to tell him no.

He fears our skepticism of his will.

Above all, he fears our tools for self reliance.

He fears our guns because he understands that we are not criminals easily brushed aside by a cadre of SWAT officers. We are not disorganized thugs who's only motive is proffit. He understands that unlike the criminal who gets thumped... And simply sets up shop elsewhere...

...WE THUMP BACK...

The weight of written law is on our side, natural law is on our side, and history is on our side.

This is what the tyrant fears... and he is right to be afraid... for an "affront" to one American is an affront to All Americans.

Picking up a rifle in defense of liberty is always the right course of action, regardless of the uniform worn by the oppressor.

MOLON LABE

Tack