Colorado sheriffs say no to new laws
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Colorado sheriffs say no to new laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 213 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Default Colorado sheriffs say no to new laws

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/16/colorado-revolt-55-62-sheriffs-refuse-enforce-new-/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-03-2014, 12:17 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3181 Times on 1549 Posts
Likes Given: 1600

God Bless those Sheriff's! And I support them 110% It is unconstitutional and if more officers would take a stand the "libertard anti gunners" in Colorado could go smoke dope and go back to California where they probably originally came from!
The Sheriffs have my vote! At least someone in the Country has some kahunas!
As I stated earlier, if I was still in active service I would not enforce them either!
As I also stated "Out of Sight our of Mind"! The politicians can go shove it!

Sniper03

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-03-2014, 12:52 AM   #3

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Humm? I can assure you that not all of the voters in Colorado are from California. They have plenty of home grown Liberals.

Old 01-03-2014, 01:14 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2193 Times on 1300 Posts
Likes Given: 1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Humm? I can assure you that not all of the voters in Colorado are from California. They have plenty of home grown Liberals.
Not true. I was born there and except for two tours in the Big Green Latrine spent my first 50 years there. The migration from CA was in the 10K+ a month range for MANY years. That is way I elected to leave the state I DID dearly love!
When I left in 99 new DL applications from out of state people, mostly CA, were hitting 30K+ a month. I saw the 'hand writing on the wall' and hit the road for AK.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

rockratt Likes This 
Old 01-03-2014, 02:06 AM   #5

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Humm. You have been gone a long time. I have seen things change down there dramatically. My Domestic HQ was in Colorado. I spent 40 years seeing things change. Most of their Liberal Leaders were home grown.

Old 01-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2193 Times on 1300 Posts
Likes Given: 1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Humm. You have been gone a long time. I have seen things change down there dramatically. My Domestic HQ was in Colorado. I spent 40 years seeing things change. Most of their Liberal Leaders were home grown.
And whom, pray tell, was 'following' those 'leaders???

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!