Colorado: This Sessionís Most Unconstitutional Bill to be Introduced Tomorrow - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Colorado: This Sessionís Most Unconstitutional Bill to be Introduced Tomorrow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bolan
anyone can practically say anything these days to the wrong person and look how far it can go before the truth comes to the surface.....

<cough>... duke lacrosse team... <cough>
Those kids were acquitted, and had they not been there to start with they wouldn't have been accused. I'm sure they learned a lesson in making better choices, like Kobe Bryant..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Those kids were acquitted, and had they not been there to start with they wouldn't have been accused. I'm sure they learned a lesson in making better choices, like Kobe Bryant..
I just wrote a paper about this very subject. The kids and coach of the duke lacrosse team lives were ruined by the mere accusation of a psycho crack head. (the coach was immediately fired by Duke on mere accusations and a media racist witch hunt, the kids were attacked and harrassed mercilessly because of the same mere accusations of a useless crack head and leftist media racist witch hunt!)

Take the "made bad choices" crap and stuff it. THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!! They held a party, and invited strippers to the party...if you are or were a young 20 something college student and DIDNT do something like this, i would question your sanity quicker then some kids that did exactly what kids DO in college. They broke NO LAW by holding a party on private property!

By the way, the psycho crack head whore that started those allegations went to prison for attempted murder, for a separate incident, a few months after that particular incident.

The psycho crack whore had no less than 5 separate DNA donations in her "happy parts"/panties...NONE of which belonged to ANY member of the team.

Sp your advocating allowing a citizen to be stripped of their god given, natural right to keep and bear arms by the mere accusation of some addle pated crack whore?

SMDH!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 04-05-2013 at 01:35 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #13

Liked 2049 Times on 1072 Posts
Likes Given: 392

what a f_ _ ked-up state! hopefully, someone will see how horrible this is for our right to privacy. If they re-elect these buffoons in CO then we'll know it's the people as well as the politicians that are to blame for the trashing of citizens rights.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6025 Times on 3411 Posts
Likes Given: 5633

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
I just wrote a paper about this very subject. The kids and coach of the duke lacrosse team lives were ruined by the mere accusation of a psycho crack head. (the coach was immediately fired by Duke on mere accusations and a media racist witch hunt, the kids were attacked and harrassed mercilessly because of the same mere accusations of a useless crack head and leftist media racist witch hunt!)

Take the "made bad choices" crap and stuff it. THEY DID NOTHING WRONG!! They held a party, and invited strippers to the party...if you are or were a young 20 something college student and DIDNT do something like this, i would question your sanity quicker then some kids that did exactly what kids DO in college. They broke NO LAW by holding a party on private property!

By the way, the psycho crack head whore that started those allegations went to prison for attempted murder, for a separate incident, a few months after that particular incident.

The psycho crack whore had no less than 5 separate DNA donations in her "happy parts"/panties...NONE of which belonged to ANY member of the team.

Sp your advocating allowing a citizen to be stripped of their god given, natural right to keep and bear arms by the mere accusation of some addle pated crack whore?

SMDH!
Quit holding back! Tell us how you really feel!

Winston Churchill

Old 04-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #15

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1400

I can already see it: you give a cooky social worker a piece of your mind and suddenly you are a "danger"

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 04-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #16

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

SMDH!
I live 45 minutes from durham and I know the story.
Regardless or right or wrong, legal or illegal, that's the risk you run. Duke university has higher standards and expectations of staff and students then to even be in a position to be accused.. What I've done in my life is way worse, what I've been accused of is even worse..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

locutus Likes This 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #17
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6415 Times on 3206 Posts
Likes Given: 6911

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Wait, we all agree the idiots shooting up innocent people are flat out mental cases. As gun owners this is our reasoning for zero tolerance to new or further restrictions on firearms. Which I agree with btw. But who in the hell do we as responsible gun owners expect anyone to take us or that point of view seriously when we, myself Included, just as angered by the mental evaluation as I am the gun restrictions..

We say 'someone should have seen these people's mental capacity was less then normal and someone should have recognized the potential for him to flip out and shoot people'

Right? I've seen this in at least 100 threads(or more) but as soon as anyone tries to introduce legislation that would protect those of that don't need more then a close friend to talk to about a bad day at work, some people flip out.

You can't have it both ways, you can't blame the shootings on crazy people saying 'someone should have seen it coming and stopped him, blame them' then take away the people you claim should have stopped themselves ability to do so.

As someone you guys claims leans a little to the 'left' I can tell you right now this issue I'm pointing out is why people speak down about gun owners and people on the 'right'

Believe it or not, neither side 'left or right' is 100% right 100% of the time.. Kinda like a marriage, neither side is 100% all the time.. And until BOTH side start compromising we are all ****ed...

If you know 100% of half the story, you only know 50% of the whole story.
Recognizing that mental defect is a common thread and preventing it are two different animals all together! It could easily be said that all criminals are Mentally Defective, Psychopaths account for most crime because the laws dont matter to them, never will. Take their guns; they get a 5 gallon can of Gas, a or a Van, both of which could be so much more devastating as proven in the news every single day, 365 a year, thousands of dead in their wakes, not 20 kids.

Cant stop every crime, even those as shocking as Sandy Hook; luckily they are the few not the many! When folks say prevention is just a medical report away, I say hogwash! Parents and Teachers know these kids better than anyone and they know better than anyone when Jr is off his meds and his rocker. The first crime in most loonies lives is not mass murder, its just the last one before someone close or far puts an end to their lives.

You can prevent many tragedies in life but this isnt one of them. Mental illness is not like an Icy Sidewalk u can just spread salt on. I cnat even think of a legitimate method of weeding the ok loonies from the way too dangerous to be in society ones, neither can the Head Dr's!

Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2196 Times on 1196 Posts
Likes Given: 3349

The day before Adam Lanza killed 26 teachers and kids he had an altercation with four teachers at that school. The next day Lanza killed three of those teachers. What was the piece of human excrement doing at the school arguing with teachers? Answer: We don't know. Did any one of those teachers call the cops? Answer: We don't know. If the altercation were reported to the police there is a good possibility they would hide that fact.

There is a good chance that something happened the day before at that school that caused Adam Lanza to come back and murder 26 people. Was he casing the school? Again, we don't know. We will probably never know the answers to numerous questions involving nutcase Adam Lanza.

What we do know: Early last year the damn CT legislature failed to pass legislation that would have allowed for the involuntary incarceration/treatment of nutcases who pose a threat to themselves and others. Had that law passed maybe Nancy lanza could have got help for her wacko son.

Meanwhile back at the capitol: The anti-self defense, anti-gun fools are putting restrictions on folks ability to defend themselves from human predators.