Colorado Magazine Ban: The Sequel | "Continuous Possession"
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Colorado Magazine Ban: The Sequel | "Continuous Possession"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Colorado Magazine Ban: The Sequel | "Continuous Possession"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LLBC_ALc0Rw

short but sweet

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #2

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Its right to the point of the bill

Old 03-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1133 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 672

That what I thought, I reread the bill and there it is.

?

Last edited by winds-of-change; 03-19-2013 at 01:59 AM. Reason: referred to deleted post
opaww Likes This 
Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 47 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Just sent Colorado governor a letter that despite the beauty of his state I will not be spending any tourism dollars there. I cannot spend money that the taxes will be used to violate the rights of the citizenry.

Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Buy the mags for every gun you may ever want to own. Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I'm writing a letter to the Governer. Hows it look? Anything I need to add, change, subtract, reword, ect?

Quote:
Dear Governor Hickenlooper,

As both a freedom loving American, and a sportsman, I wish to inform you of my future plans that will affect your state. Due to the recent gun control bills that you willfully passed, I will no longer visit Colorado for any reason.

Any plans I had of vacationing, hunting or fishing will now be changed. I will choose instead to visit states that care about their people’s rights. States such as Wyoming, Montana, and Alaska.

These states offer just as much beauty as yours, and they offer great hunting and fishing just like yours does. What they do not have are laws that do nothing to stop criminals, and only succeed in punishing law abiding citizens.

Criminals have never been deterred by laws, that is why they are criminals. Gun laws have been proven to fail. I’m sure you remember the Columbine Massacre. That happened during the Clinton assault weapon ban, which was some of the strongest gun control in our nation’s history. It did absolutely nothing to prevent that shooting. That ban also included a high capacity magazine ban much like the one you are trying to force upon your state’s people. Once again, it did nothing to prevent that shooting, or any other crime.

Cities such as Chicago, New York, Las Angeles and Washington D.C. try to curve their crime rates by pushing more and more gun control laws down people’s throats. Yet, the crime rates only get worse. It is time politicians stop blaming the gun, and start blaming the criminal.
Your decision to sign that bill into law will have profound effects on your state. Magpul Industries threatened to leave Colorado, and take hundreds of jobs with it if you signed that bill. That will cost Colorado millions of dollars in lost revenue.

The Outdoors channel has not only pledged to not film in Colorado anymore, but to al launch a campaign to stop people from visiting Colorado for recreation. That will also cost your state millions, if not billions of dollars in lost revenue.

Millions of residents of your state are not happy with your decision to sign that bill. Many of them may choose to move to a state that actually cares about their God given rights. Many others will not forget. They will remember who signed that bill during the next election.

You have violated the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, you have violated you people’s trust, and you have done a lot of harm to your state. That is why I will never again spend money within your state’s borders.

Sincerely,
Texaswoodworker
Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1133 Times on 595 Posts
Likes Given: 672

Thumbs up Right to the point.

That is excellent Tex!

Old 03-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I'm writing a letter to the Governer. Hows it look? Anything I need to add, change, subtract, reword, ect?
Looking good Texas, hopefully they'll get thousands of letters like that.