Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CNN poll on magazine ban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It's the Communist News Network. Does anyone here actually believe it would turn out in our favor?

I voted, but it's as useful as spitting in the wind.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Voted. But some part of me thinks the "Yes" vote numbers were "juiced" before the poll even started

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Old 01-19-2011, 10:08 PM   #13
bkt

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
It's the Communist News Network. Does anyone here actually believe it would turn out in our favor?

I voted, but it's as useful as spitting in the wind.
Exactly right. I voted, fully expecting the end result to be what CNN wanted.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #14

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Common Guys!

Its CNN. Its a liberal leaning news network. Shouldn't you all know that even if the results aren't fixed that there are still likely to be more liberals voting on their site than say, Fox News? Its a bias poll simply because of where they are taking the poll from.

Not to say it couldn't be rigged...just be reasonable about your expectations from a liberal news source...

(It was too late to vote on this topic when I got there. They changed it to the repeal of Obama's health care plan.)

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 01-21-2011, 12:38 AM   #15
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1699 Times on 970 Posts
Likes Given: 3478

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Common Guys!

Its CNN. Its a liberal leaning news network. Shouldn't you all know that even if the results aren't fixed that there are still likely to be more liberals voting on their site than say, Fox News? Its a bias poll simply because of where they are taking the poll from.

Not to say it couldn't be rigged...just be reasonable about your expectations from a liberal news source...

(It was too late to vote on this topic when I got there. They changed it to the repeal of Obama's health care plan.)
It is not just CNN! Need to add to the list of lefty rags - MSNBC, ABC, NBC (Regular Station), CBS, NPR, etc. From time-to-time, I and the wife will view what they are saying on the thrill section.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #16

Yeah I wouldn't expect too much from CNN on our side, most news networks now days are trying to dupe people into following what they say is "right", and funny thing is a lot of people actually think what the person in the magic box is saying is the truth. Recently a guy in my state won the lottery of $180 million, took the money and paid the taxes, first thing the news did "you shouldn't take all the money to avoid paying taxes on it" and came out with an "action plan" chances are you will die before you see even $45 million.

Back the gun topic CNN's poll doesn't matter, what does matter is we voted to show them that we are here and that there are American's that wont lay down and take it.

Nothing say's "don't enter my house" like a newscast that says "home invader killed with Tomahawk"

Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." <- now that made my day

You cant go to war against the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly...