Citizens of Conneticutt are Rising - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Citizens of Conneticutt are Rising

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Germans volunteered and turned their arms in. But you are correct. American troops found tons of firearms in private homes after the surrender. The American military piled the private arms along the curbs. They drove tanks over these weapons to decommission them.

Old 01-29-2014, 04:38 PM   #12

Liked 542 Times on 320 Posts

I'm in ri right next to ct. The gun owners are outnumbered by the anti gunners. They are better off moving because every election they get out voted by liberals. I agree with the fact that if you don't register it just creates legal problems in the future. It's horrible that they have to deal with this, and I literally PRAY that this never drifts over into Rhode island. New citizens to ct can't even register their weapons. They have to turn them in or "make them inoperable". If i moved there (which I never will) I wouldn't be getting rid of one damn gun. I'd rather risk it and dribe to the ranges in Rhode island or make a weekend trip to new Hampshire. It's the people of ct who are voting for these idiots that come up with these laws. There are small bands of pro gun citizens that do stand up for their rights, but it hasnt changed anything yet. Everyone is scared to open their mouth, especially after the newtown school shooting. Talking about guns in ct, without being in a group of gun owners, will get you looked at like you have two heads. "But guns are evil! Guns killed all those children in the school! If citizens own guns then everyone will kill each other and go on mass shootings every time they are upset or get cut off in traffic." You can't even educate people because they are scared to talk about it and they would NEVER let you run a pro gun commercial. I think mass, ct, Calif, and any other state which restricts its citizens rights, should be without law enforcement carrying guns. If they want to take lac guns, then the cops should have to use billy clubs and not guns in that state. Every manufacturer should refuse to arm the police and national gaurd in those states until they realize that the law abiding private citizens are not the enemy. Criminal are....and it's obvious they don't follow ANY gun laws.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 01-29-2014, 06:12 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2530 Times on 1390 Posts
Likes Given: 4014

Republicans in liberal anti-gun states like CT get elected by mimicking anti-gun liberals. They trash the NRA and otherwise pander to the liberal crowd. Case in point: MA governor Mitt Romney.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Every gun bought in CT is listed in a database. When the person bought their "assault weapon" in CT a DPS-3 form was filled out multiple copies: A copy goes to the CT State Police.

From a CT site:

http://www.ctguntalk.com/smf/index.php/topic,18072.0.html

Copy of CT DPS-3 form:

www.ct.gov/despp/lib/despp/slfu/firearms/dps-3-c.pdf

One of these days the state of CT will hire some offshore company to sort through that database and compare it against registered "assault weapons". The polizei will knock on doors and confiscate the unregistered "assault weapon/s".

Yep, that's how it works in an anti-gun state.
Do those poor oppressed Yankees have to fill out a form when they sell firearms they purchased in CT? If not, "I sold that firearm to Bubba to help control his muskrat invasion. Crazy animals those muskrats; I hear tell one tried to invade Richard Gere's rear once...". (fart repeatedly)

Isn't Ruger in Connecticut? Why?

Old 01-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #15

Liked 152 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 264

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

Isn't Ruger in Connecticut? Why?
Colt too, in Hartford.

Old 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4104 Times on 2791 Posts
Likes Given: 2035

New England is Nation's Armory. How much longer is another question.

Lynchburg, TN is in a dry county. Consumption can be banned, but the tax-paying industry remains. I suppose a Hartford could find itself in a gun-free county or state, if the antis succeed.

Old 01-29-2014, 09:13 PM   #17

Liked 542 Times on 320 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
New England is Nation's Armory. How much longer is another question.

Lynchburg, TN is in a dry county. Consumption can be banned, but the tax-paying industry remains. I suppose a Hartford could find itself in a gun-free county or state, if the antis succeed.
Could? Hell, they are halfway there.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 01-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1374 Times on 739 Posts
Likes Given: 780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphman View Post
I'm understanding on another Forum that the Citizens are saying FU to Conneticutt's new Gun Registration.
Apparently, only a few thousand came forward on January 1st when the Law of Registering went into effect, and now the State is calling for Amesty to make "Free Citizens" feel that they're doing something wrong, and that registering your Assault Weapon and other Weapons that are fed with more than 10 rounds is for your benefit.
I say that it looks like the day of Revolution is upon us and it's starting with Conneticutt.
Hope the NRA is backing the Faithful on their Road to Freedom?

Anybody here from the State that can shed some light?
I think you guys are misinformed as to the reason for the proposed "Amnesty" for CT Firearms owners.

It has little if anything to do with an "Up-rising" or Citizens refusal to Register and more to do with enough time and the Holiday shut down of Government offices.

This proposed "Amnesty" is only temporary so those that "Wanted" to register but could not will have more time to do so.

people who were attempting in good faith to comply with the law…were not able to because of what I would argue were circumstances not under their control," said Senate Minority Leader John McKinney, who said he has been in discussion with other lawmakers about a possible amnesty period for people who tried to register but failed to do so.

Post offices closed at noon on Dec. 31, and as a result, "many citizens" dropped their paperwork in the mail on Dec. 31, but had it returned because it was not postmarked until Jan. 2, said McKinney, who last week wrote a letter to the governor's office asking them to process the applications postmarked Jan. 2.

The governor's office responded Tuesday with a letter to legislative leaders in which they maintained the law prevents them from processing the late applications.

"We said, well, it's too late," said Michael Lawlor, Under Secretary for Criminal Justice and Policy Planning for Gov. Dannel P. Malloy.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-gun-registration-lawlor-20140122,0,3807026.story

Old 01-29-2014, 10:28 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1374 Times on 739 Posts
Likes Given: 780

Wishful thinking that an Up-Rising was on the horizon, but in reality, just an extension so the Sheeple can continue on with their Registration.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:09 AM   #20

Liked 576 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
If everyone rufuses, they can't enforce it. We are many, they are few.
This mindset says lets all become criminals. That is what they seem to want. They can control criminals (Law abiding Criminals if there is such a thing ) easier than plain LAC. They can then take your guns - legally - and put you in jail. They may get crowded but they will find a way. Your record will then reflect that you have broken the law - you may lose gun rights for that reason.

I don't think quantity is a factor - many of us and few of them. They pick away at us as individual citizens, build fear-in-our-hearts, scare us and they remain with rights to have guns (LE that is). Just what is happening in NY with the magazine and so-called assault weapon registration/ban.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!