Chuck Woolery on MSR's

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chuck Woolery on MSR's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default Chuck Woolery on MSR's

Found this and I don't know if it has been posted but either way it should be posted again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEg1VNfX3o

If you don't want to watch the video he gives more good arguments on why we should own MSR's. Although he refers to them as "assault weapons" I think he was just trying to reach out toward the less educated.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here