Chris Christie criticizes the NRA - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chris Christie criticizes the NRA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
He's entitled to his opinion.
I'm entitled to think it's an idiotic opinion.
Ain't life great?
He hasn't been right since that crap with him playing kissy face with BHO during the Sandy Debacle.
But then he was no great shakes before...
Doplganger???

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

The Left blames the NRA for Newtown. Christie is just dog-piling to save his political ass.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

He has always been a RINO. He's just somewhat fiscally conservative.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 01-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2140 Times on 1158 Posts
Likes Given: 3246

A poster on another forum summed it up well: "Christy is a festering turd."

Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Just another elitist that can not understand how we think our children are as important as

theirs.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 PM   #16
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2570 Times on 1256 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I use to have a lot of respect for Christie and I understand his position when the money was held up for aid regarding the storm. He certainly seems to have been caught up with the emotion and sucked in by Obama. I somewhat understand it since people who are his constituents are still living in hotels, no water, no power, no home, no possessions and all. But the truth of the issue is, if the Dems had not tried to put millions of dollars of pork in the storm aid bill. His people would have been approved on the first reading.
Then regarding the NRA Add about the President's kids that the libs are upset about. Which by the way is absolutely true! That add is far less malicious than the President using the terrible and catastrophic event at Sandy Hook as a political tool to attack our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights. In fact, the day I first saw the NRA Add I saw the President have 5 or 6 kids on stage with him during his address to manipulate emotions to justify his and his administrations attack on our freedom and gun rights!
They also failed to mention the young person who was going to blow his school up a week ago that actually had bombs "Ready" to deploy! Officials heard about it and when the officials went to his home or location where they were stored! "YES BOMBS" "Never Heard Much About This On The News! DID WE!????

If you were a responder which would you rather face upon arrival a gun or several unknown strategically placed bombs! If these sickos have planed and are on a mission they do not need a gun to complete it! Speaking of the NRA I think it is about time someone stood up for us and did not tolerate or cower down to this administration. One who circumvents Congress and passes Executive Order after Executive order after Executive Order to by pass the system! So Christie will just have to get over It! And take care of his problems and his people! He evidently has too much extra time on his hands!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-20-2013, 04:28 AM   #17

Liked 181 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 129

I always thought he was just a fat ass bully with a big mouth. Rhino seems more and more appropriate as we go along.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2871 Times on 1429 Posts
Likes Given: 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Doplganger???
My theory? Hostess.
I propose that BHO has a stash of Hostess products and he keeps Christie on a leash with a Ding Dong or Twinkie fix every so often.

Seriously though, Christie was never a pro gun guy. If he were, he might have made some sort of effort to roll back some of the dumber laws in NJ. Christie is a perfect example of why we can't yield ground and hope the next republican to take office will fix the damage done by the previous democrat.
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #19

Liked 15 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/17/chris-christie-rails-against-nra-calls-ad-reprehensible/

is it just me, or is the key-note speaker from the Republican National Convention really just the largest RINO there is? Just wait, he is going to "officially" switch parties within the next 6 months
He is the largest RINO, physically and politically! I never liked him and can't understand how he became the GOP's "little darling"?