china trash talking about the 2nd A - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > china trash talking about the 2nd A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6692 Times on 3353 Posts
Likes Given: 7217

China can kiss it! They can play a game of hide and go F%$K themselves! The fear that a greatly armed America brings to the rest of the world just warms the cockles of my heart. May it always be that way!

Old 08-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21987 Times on 12397 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

China has many problems of their own they need to concerned with before worrying about our right to own firearms. they need to address their own history of how they have dealt with human rights issues before standing back pointing a finger at ours. our nation isn't perfect and we have had some issues in regards to human rights or even civil rights, but we are way ahead of China and amny other countries in regard to how we handle these issues.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #13

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts

Don't forget China ownes alot of the DEBT this country has and they own alot of real estate in this country also.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #14

Liked 248 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by clem_ View Post
Don't forget China ownes alot of the DEBT this country has and they own alot of real estate in this country also.
If I were president I'd give US companies a heads up to get out of China then I'd tell them to go ound sand that the sleezebag obama signed the loans and kick their sorry rear ends out of this country. If they have a problem with that we'll deal with it when the time comes.

They want to own us. They want to wipe us off the face of the map and populate this soil with their people. Getting guns out of the way is part of that plan. They know that most of us that own guns hate what they stand for and would gladly pump them full of lead if they come here by force. It seems to me that all that's discussed are the finacial woes of cutting ties with them but there are things more important than money. Freedom! I'd rather die pennieless than wealthy and have the yoke of communism around my neck.

Last edited by Jim1611; 08-10-2012 at 03:05 AM.
People Like This 
Old 08-10-2012, 03:10 AM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21987 Times on 12397 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
If I were president I'd give US companies a heads up to get out of China then I'd tell them to go ound sand that the sleezebag obama signed the loans and kick their sorry rear ends out of this country. If they have a problem with that we'll deal with it when the time comes.

They want to own us. They want to wipe us off the face of the map and populate this soil with their people. Getting guns out of the way is part of that plan. They know that most of us that own guns hate what they stand for and would gladly pump them full of lead if they come here by force. It seems to me that all that's discussed are the finacial woes of cutting ties with them but there are things more important than money. Freedom! I'd rather die pennieless than wealthy and have the yoke of communism around my neck.
well said Jim! i agree with that statement. i think that a financial takeover of our country is possibly in the brewing with China. they know that trying to come in and trying a hostile takeover with men and guns would possibly end badly, but by owning as much debt of our country, they will be able to buy our country cheap from Obama when he defaults on the loans!

Old 08-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

What bothers China about our 2nd amendment rights is that it challenges their right to communism. And without that their citizens cannot be controlled.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6336 Times on 3542 Posts
Likes Given: 5919

And yet in China, all able bodied men AND women are issued an SKS and ammo to keep at home, like the Swiss, to defend the country.

Males a lot of sense doesn't oit?

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz

Old 08-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #18

Liked 1616 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 359

The last time I checked, China doesn't have a damn say in United States internal policies, just as they told us we had no business messing around with their "human rights issues."

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1284 Times on 624 Posts
Likes Given: 75

The UN treaty will come up again next summer. WE can only hope by then that the Senate switches to the Republican side.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6336 Times on 3542 Posts
Likes Given: 5919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
The UN treaty will come up again next summer. WE can only hope by then that the Senate switches to the Republican side.
Even if the dems keep control, to ratify a treaty takes 2/3. IOW, 67 votes. and a lot of dems know very well that voting for this abomination would be political suicide back in their home state.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz