Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chicago's second Shooting in a week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

That is one messed up state. I spent the first 35 years of my life in Vallejo/Napa.
It's financially broke, replete with entitlement programs, there are layer upon layer of gun laws that do squat to keep guns out of the hands of bad guys, and the latest BAN they are working on is BANNING plastic bags! (LOL!)
Yea, rrrriight! Half my family down there is struggling at keeping their businesses open, and the State is concerned with plastic bags!
Somebody roll them law makers another joint!

Thomas Jefferson: "The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes....Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book,"