Chicago’s New Gun-control Regime Challenged in Court

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chicago’s New Gun-control Regime Challenged in Court

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 03:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Chicago’s New Gun-control Regime Challenged in Court

Chicago

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

So I went to that link to read the story and it's half covered up by ads. Anybody know how to get rid of them?

Old 08-07-2010, 05:26 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

None of this 2A debate stuff should be necessary. I thought Judges and lawyers were supposed to be smart, how come they cant understand those special 11 words. They aren't even BIG words for crying out loud!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
So I went to that link to read the story and it's half covered up by ads. Anybody know how to get rid of them?
Had the same issue, used Firefox to eliminate the problem.