Chicago gun control FAIL - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chicago gun control FAIL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Gun control has become like gobal warming for me. I'm so sick and tired of being told I'm killing the planet by driving a 4wheel drive truck and an SUV. I'm sick of being told my 67 Mustang with a big block should be crushed for something more efficient. I like to meat and I don't care how much cows fart, I'm going to eat them even if I have to raise them myself.

Gun control is the same...it's a joke and a lie the libs would love us to believe. An unarmed population is a defensless population and this only farther proves it. Unarm us and we become more like sheep which is just what liberals want. I'm sick and tired of being told I'm hate filled and want to kill people because I own a firearm.
If you don't attack me or my loved ones and stay out of my house, you'll never have to fear any of my weapons...attempt either at your own risk.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 04-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #12

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

they've had a conceal carry program here in Cook Co. for quite some time and have yet to get it under control

1. buy gun out of trunk, or thru any illegal or legal method...
2. tuck inbetween belly button and denim, cover with shirt
3. dont tell anyone

Chicago controls guns about as effectively as they keep people from driving over the speed limit.

i suppose if it was effective they would have labeled it "homicide control" or reduction for that matter...but they dont have any stats to support such a non existent relationship...or claim.

Second City baby....it is illegal to posses pistol caliber ammo in the city limits....woohooo...they must have forgot to outlaw "bungalow basement reloading"....

i still love my hometown, partly why i rip it like a twin brother

Mack

Old 04-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #13

Yes, this is a major fail. Im glad Detroit hasnt banned guns.