Check It Out
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Check It Out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 03:40 AM   #1

Default Check It Out

Is anyone here a member of The Liberal Gun Club besides me? Check it out. It is a pretty cool organization.
www.theliberalgunclub.com

ct

locutus Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2013, 03:44 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5538 Times on 3134 Posts
Likes Given: 4818

No. But I'll take all of the allies that I can get on this issue.

I guess I never have understood how most liberals, who are the self proclaimed world's greatest champions of freedom and rights can be anti-gun!

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 08-07-2013, 04:02 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

As long as they don't vote for antigun/anti rights politicians, I don't care what they call themselves.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 08-07-2013 at 04:15 AM.
racer_x Likes This 
Old 08-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
No. But I'll take all of the allies that I can get on this issue.

I guess I never have understood how most liberals, who are the self proclaimed world's greatest champions of freedom and rights can be anti-gun!

I know lots of liberals, and I have lots of liberal friends who own guns, shoot guns, have guns for HD, hunt with guns, and are pro gun. I also have lots of teacher friends (being a retired teacher myself) who are also members of "the dreaded teacher's union," who are very pro gun. Gun owners and gun enthusiasts can come from any walk of life.
ct

locutus Likes This 
Old 08-07-2013, 05:14 AM   #5

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

This is "Shotgun" Barry. Barry is the founder of the Liberal Gun Owners of America. This is truly an organization that supports the Brady Campaign and Mayor Bloombergs Mayors for Gun control. Gees look how great a Liberal handles a firearm? What class. He is the future of Olympic shooting material.

shotgun-barry.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #6

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=21528

No offense to you but after reading 1 thread they seem like angry anti-god/atheists. I don't associate with these kind of people.
They don't seem very bright either, this guy is pro gun and believes in god. I don't get how the statement he made makes him an idiot.
The guy is fighting for our right and that's all that matters IMO, if they are truly pro gun then they would be happy he's fighting for our rights and not call him an idiot based on his religious beliefs... I thought liberals were open minded and accepting, the comments they are making sound the compete opposite.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Last edited by beastmode986; 08-07-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 396 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 588

Na beastmode, liberals are open minded and accepting of viewpoints that they agree with and demand that you be tolerant of whatever whackjob idea they just made up that they are accepting of. If you don't tolerate and blindly accept as fact every whim they have then you are an intolerant backwood boob unworthy of their open minded intellectually superior masterful evolved advanced personal acceptance into their benevolent tolerant world view.
I think that covers it.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

People Like This 
Old 08-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
This is "Shotgun" Barry. Barry is the founder of the Liberal Gun Owners of America. This is truly an organization that supports the Brady Campaign and Mayor Bloombergs Mayors for Gun control. Gees look how great a Liberal handles a firearm? What class. He is the future of Olympic shooting material.

No, that's a different organization. The one I am talking about is The Liberal Gun Club.
ct

Old 08-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #9

Wow! Over 100 views and no fellow members. That's a shame.
ct

Old 08-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 325 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 63

I would be disowned by my family if I ever joined any liberal organization. I couldn't bring that kind of shame upon my family's good conservative name.