Chandra Levy Killer Sentenced to 60 Years

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Chandra Levy Killer Sentenced to 60 Years

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Default Chandra Levy Killer Sentenced to 60 Years

This rat bastard is an illegal from El Salvador. I hope somebody in prison snuffs him like a match.

WASHINGTON – The man convicted of killing Washington intern Chandra Levy nearly a decade ago has been sentenced to 60 years in prison.

Ingmar Guandique was sentenced Friday. In November, a jury convicted Guandique of first-degree murder in Levy's 2001 disappearance and death, despite a lack of witnesses and no DNA evidence linking him to the crime.

A District of Columbia Superior Court judge also rejected Guandique's request for a new trial.

His lawyers had argued Guandique should be granted a new trial because jurors improperly shared notes in reaching a verdict. They also argued prosecutors improperly appealed to the jury's emotions and facts that weren't part of trial evidence in making a graphic closing argument.

Read more: Man Gets 60 Years in Prison in Levy Slaying - FoxNews.com

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #2

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Why? Wasn't this piece of shit here illegally?

If I were running things this garbage would have gotten a stoning, followed by a hanging and then a firing squad within minutes of the jury verdict. I see no reason why we need to wast resources on him, send him back to wherever he came ... air dropped ... without a chute!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hell, the tax payers have already fed and housed this filth for ten years, why do it for a further 60? If the country is in such a state of poor economy, I believe that it'd be far cheaper to take the perps out back, line up ten men with rifles, nine with blanks and one with a live round, and you alll what happens next.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #4

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Glad they caught him, hope it was him. The fact that they convicted without any witnesses or DNA evidence linking him to the crime scene bothers me.

Maybe they will have more information later, I feel for the family that it has taken this long for justice to be brought to this case.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
The fact that they convicted without any witnesses or DNA evidence linking him to the crime scene bothers me.
My thoughts exactly. Especially since she was an intern for the Feds, but had allegedly had an affair with Gary "Sure you can search my apartment, just let me throw this stuff out first" Condit.

I am not so sure this is the guy to be perfectly honest. Maybe he had a part in it, at best, but I don't think he is "THE GUY".

Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #6

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

BS Her killer is still walking around a free man in DC.

Gary"I bang young chicks" Condit.

It is a bunch of BS and everyone knows it and no one will do anything about it because if they do they will end up just like her.

Dude should be put on a damn stake and shot with a 22lr from 400 yards till he dies.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #7

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
My thoughts exactly. Especially since she was an intern for the Feds, but had allegedly had an affair with Gary "Sure you can search my apartment, just let me throw this stuff out first" Condit.

I am not so sure this is the guy to be perfectly honest. Maybe he had a part in it, at best, but I don't think he is "THE GUY".
Thats kind of what I've been thinking myself all along, too many unkowns.

Movies like "No Way Out" and "The Package" dont help, even though they are just movies.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #8
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Glad they caught him, hope it was him. The fact that they convicted without any witnesses or DNA evidence linking him to the crime scene bothers me.
You and me both.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Yeah, there's always the possibility of getting the wrong man. However this scumbag was doing similar crimes at the same location during the same time period. I strongly dislike Condit, but I think they got the right guy.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #10

Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Yeah, there's always the possibility of getting the wrong man. However this scumbag was doing similar crimes at the same location during the same time period. I strongly dislike Condit, but I think they got the right guy.
+1 Just because there was no DNA does not mean he did'nt do it.DC is a very far left liberal area so if the jury found him guilty then guilty he is.If he was not here illegally he would not have been found guilty.So F--k him let's hope he dies early in prison!

Murfdog

Life Liberty & the Pursuit of H&Ks
P2000sk 9mm NS Lem
P2000sk .40 sw NS Lem
USPc .45acp NS Lem