ccw2 could have worked here for ghetto rats - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > ccw2 could have worked here for ghetto rats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 03:55 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackxpress View Post
I'm pretty sure Brunswick GA is not one of those enclaves.
...and I did say "there are exceptions".

Tack

Old 03-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 117 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
...and I did say "there are exceptions".

Tack
Yes, you did. I'm not sure it would've made any difference if the mother had been armed. Maybe it would. We'll never know. The liberal media will never tell us the full story on this but it's pretty obvious this was a racial hate crime. It happened in a mixed race neighborhood with a gov't. housing project on each end of the street. The victim was white and the perps were black. Had it been the other way around (black baby murdered by two white kids) we would already be hearing from Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. Here are two feral youths running the streets with little or no parental supervision. I'd bet you a dollar to a donut neither of them had a father in the home. We'll probably never know but I'll bet you that same dollar they targeted her because of her race. I hope the state of Georgia makes an example of these two oxygen wasters but they probably won't.