Carrey mocks Heston
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Carrey mocks Heston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Carrey mocks Heston

I just read in an article that super-tool Jim Carrey has released a new video mocking the late Charlton Heston and gun-owners. Just another reason for me not to like him.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #2

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Don't give him internet hits by watching the real thing, watch this one minute news excerpt. His video is obviously SO not funny and not even childish, over-the-top, funny like Carrey was once upon a time. It is actually just bitter, cheap, false garbage. IMO he hasn't done anything really good since the first Pet Detective.

He left her to do that!?
jenny-20mccarthy-bbc-005469.jpg  

Last edited by MattShlock; 03-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Was Jim Carrey ever funny?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 965 Times on 590 Posts
Likes Given: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt
Was Jim Carrey ever funny?
That talking out of his butt skit was pretty funny....but only once!
I see he is still doing it....

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

Old 03-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 233 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 501

Really sad, I was a fan of his. Loved dumb and dumber, cable guy and thought he had a come back with yes man. Weel no more money from this guy, he just lost a fan too.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #6
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7468 Times on 4072 Posts
Likes Given: 15369

I support any American's right to free speech even if I disagree with the content.... But this guy is Canadian.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Last edited by MisterMcCool; 03-26-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4105

They were talking on the news of Jim Carry news movie "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" is not doing so good!

Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2969 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 330

I enjoyed this take on the situation:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/03/26/greg-gutfeld-slams-elitist-jim-carrey-for-mocking-rural-america-n1549376

Quote:
He is the most pathetic tool on the face of the earth nd I hope his career is dead, and he ends up sleeping in a car the way his life began. This video only made me want to go out and only buy a gun. He thinks this is biting satire and going after rural America and a dead man. Let’s talk about Charlton Heston. Charlton Heston was one of the first actors to be behind the civil rights movement and march. What did this jackass Jim Carrey do? He was behind the anti-vaccine panic. There are what, 165,000 people that died from measles last year, according to the World Health Organization…
He is a dirty, stinking coward. He is a moral coward. He did a video attacking rural America. But he wouldn’t do video about gangs, which kills way more people with handguns — he wouldn’t do that because he is worried about his career. Such a pathetic, sad, little freak. He is a jiberring mess. He is a modern bigot, he is a modern bigot. He is a bottomless pit of insecurity and the desire for acceptance is why he is doing this, because he knows in his heart he is a fraud.
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld
People Like This 
Old 03-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #9

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

If memory serves, this Canadian liberal applied for and received duel American citizenship not long ago.

What a "Joker"! Don't care for him personally or professionally and don't care what an "actor" has to say about anything in the real world. Why do so many people give credence to what "actors" think?

Old 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2969 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis845 View Post
If memory serves, this Canadian liberal applied for and received duel American citizenship not long ago.

What a "Joker"! Don't care for him personally or professionally and don't care what an "actor" has to say about anything in the real world. Why do so many people give credence to what "actors" think?
I tend to think of much of the entertainment crowd as the modern equivalent of the court jesters. If you look at the typical resume of a Hollywood lefty, most of them would be unemployable outside the entertainment industry. Inasmuch as the left owns education, get used to the term "low information voter." Much of society has devolved into something that a roman coliseum worker would recognize. Give them shows to watch and free bread and you have their vote. Whether or not it's warranted is irrelevant, but the entertainment industry carries a lot of weight in public opinion. We ignore/discount it at our peril.
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld
c3shooter Likes This