Canadians : Help me w/ getting my glock, please - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Canadians : Help me w/ getting my glock, please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailypoe View Post
Canebrake,
How easy is it to buy it from an FFL in the u.s. ?
You can't. (I'm an FFL...)

I can sell handguns to residents of the State of Texas. Otherwise, I have to transfer it to another dealer for an out-of-state sale.

If you were to purchase the firearm from me, I would have to ship it to a dealer where you reside (if you were in the U.S.), and the responsibility is on me to make sure you can legally own it where you live.

For example, *I* commit an offense if I ship a firearm to California that is not "California Legal."

If the gun isn't legal where you live, then consider it off limits and find something else. I know it's not the answer you WANT, but it's the answer you need. Believe me, I'd love to have a Mark III with an integrated suppressor... and although I *CAN* actually get one, the legal headaches it involves aren't worth it.

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 12-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 3

" If the gun isn't legal where you live, then consider it off limits and find something else. I know it's not the answer you WANT, but it's the answer you need. Believe me, I'd love to have a Mark III with an integrated suppressor... and although I *CAN* actually get one, the legal headaches it involves aren't worth it. "

It's legal with the longer lone wolf barrel.
marlin 1895sbl, g 30sf, wilson KZ45, & more
hoplophobia. : irrational fear of weapons as opposed to people.
odd : " oppositional defiance disorder. ", AKA having a spine. me to a tee.

... if the mafia was any bigger, it'd be our govt.
god guts gold guns, yeehaw
NAGR>NRA
45≠fat

Last edited by Tailypoe; 12-10-2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: quotation marks