Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Canadian Long Arm Registry is done for...finally

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 05:41 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 344 Times on 220 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Id damn sure hope not.....imagine antiguns on a Marine installation. Thats ummmmmm sacriledge. At least. I bet kaido is jumpin gor joy though so great news for the neighbors-at least they arent like the two nations that formed their country, britian and france, in the fact they are LEGALIZIN guns instead of outlawin em

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Haha soon as my girl friend sent me a text saying "all I happened to catch was ".......has been scraped"" I was already jumping for joy and planing my next purchase.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #12

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

Haha soon as my girl friend sent me a text saying "all I happened to catch was ".......has been scraped"" I was already jumping for joy and planing my next purchase.
I bet mon ami.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 03-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
A couple years back we had 5 Canadian Mounted Police visit the old USMC Range in Arizona. These were the most Antigun males I have ever had the misfortune to meet. They were not invited back.
We have the RCMP shooting at my range all the time. Their pistol skills are atrocious.

Bill C19( repeal of the long arm registry) is in the Senate and will become law soon in late March. A lot of backyard digging will happen. The compliance rate was terrible or excellent, depending on how you look at it.