Canadian Gun Rights Activist May Lose Home to Gov't - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Canadian Gun Rights Activist May Lose Home to Gov't

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #21
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Last I heard from my brother who lives in Toronto, violent crime is on the rise and firearms are being used more, not less, in crimes. Youth gangs are becoming more plentiful and more violent, too.

I'm sure these confiscations will put a stop to all that.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #22

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

We have a number of Canadians working in the oil fields of Wyoming. The thing that is shocking is they are Anti-Gun to the man or woman. They do not think Americans should have all those handguns. Needless to say fights often break out with the pro-gun Americans. I think many folks in Canada like the strict gun laws.

DK

Old 02-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #23
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
We have a number of Canadians working in the oil fields of Wyoming. The thing that is shocking is they are Anti-Gun to the man or woman. They do not think Americans should have all those handguns. Needless to say fights often break out with the pro-gun Americans. I think many folks in Canada like the strict gun laws.

DK
If they want a ban on firearms, that's fine. Let them beg their masters to be disarmed.

At some point, they'll come to regret it.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:47 AM   #24

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, they'll just whine about it, then request transfer.............ie - move to the US, eh!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me