Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Calling all NRA brothers and sisters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #61
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1286 Times on 761 Posts
Likes Given: 3195

Bloomerburg does not speak for anyone that has a modicum of common sense. He should be arrested for voter fraud immediately. "Why?", you say. Is it not obvious that he bought his elections. As I understand it, he will not be running next year, so the people of NYC has a chance to elect someone that will work for them instaed of the other way around.

In my opinion, if you are a Law Abiding Citizen, you should own what ever weapon that you want. If the weapon that you want requires special permits, then so be it. I personally do not care for 30 round magazines, but that does not mean that those that do like them should not have them.

If you are a person that has violated the law and your 2A right have been suspended, then they should be restored once you have completed all the requirements under the law. If you have been declared mentally unstable at one time and have thus been declared "cured", then your 2A rights should be restored one you have met all the medical requirements under the law.

Weapons Bans have never worked and never will. Enforcing the laws currently on the books is the answer. No plea bargins. You do the crime, you do the time. If the crime requires the Death Penalty, there would not be a 20 year wait to enforce it.

My two cents worth.

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Last edited by TDS92A; 12-24-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Spelling errors.
People Like This 
Old 12-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #62

Liked 178 Times on 126 Posts
Likes Given: 124

Bloomberg says 3/4 of NRA members agree with him. Soterro says most Americans are in favor of some sort of legislation. I say both of them are full of crap and are using the media to get support of the sheeple who dont have a clue and believe everything they hear on TV. If we dont stand up and fight we are done.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #63
Texas Ranger Fan!

Liked 16806 Times on 9743 Posts
Likes Given: 43865

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamashooter68 View Post
Bloomberg says 3/4 of NRA members agree with him. Soterro says most Americans are in favor of some sort of legislation. I say both of them are full of crap and are using the media to get support of the sheeple who dont have a clue and believe everything they hear on TV. If we dont stand up and fight we are done.
until i see a poll of nothing but people who are members of the NRA and 75% of those polled say so, i call BS!

Last edited by Axxe55; 01-06-2013 at 04:31 AM.
People Like This 
Old 12-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #64

Liked 463 Times on 287 Posts
Likes Given: 224

Regarding NYC, there there is no chance of ever having anything other than an extreme left wing mayor. Bloomberg, a former dem turned repub and turned indep, was helped into office by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a former dem turned repub, who was another anti gun left winger, who sued 26 gun manufacturers. You can see they both have something in common. 9-11 helped make him a hero in the eyes of the media and I can say plenty regarding him, but this isn't the time.

Bloomberg paid big time to get the city council to repeal a law that had forbidden a third term in office for him. Now that he's ready to go I believe it's been reinstated. It's true that money talks.

NY has the same chance of getting a conservative mayor as much as San Francisco. Most of the decent citizens of the city are either dead, or have moved away for very good reasons. NYC is a big city filled with very small minds that have a hatred for the NRA and it's members.