Call to arms. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Call to arms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 01:38 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
And another thing...before my ****ing blood pressure blows sky high......

I am so sick...and...tired... of this "take the law into your own hands"....crap, these morons spew.

Defending yourself, with a gun...is NOT taking the law into your own hands. It is obeying the law, which grants you the right to defend yourself...with a gun.

When I apply the brakes in my car, to bring myself to a lower speed.... I am "taking the law into my own hands."

When I get into my vehicle, and put on my seat belt.... I am taking the law into my own hands.

When I see trash on the beach, and stop to pick it up...I am taking the law into my own hands.

Morons
I thought I Could literally feel your rage and anger steaming through my computer monitor as I read your post

Then I realized it was actually my anger and rage permeating as I read along

I'm so sick of these people.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #32

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Dog and C3 are correct as usual. My point was antis always bring up "Poor, Little Trayvon" as valid arguments for eliminating guns and CCW. The case hasn't even been tried, but he's guilty(the antis say). The scariest part is what C3 said, the prosecutor's misconduct on more than one occasion. This misconduct continues to happen as we speak.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:15 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharder0002 View Post
I'm confused ^ are you actually saying that Zimmerman acted in self defense?
Zimmerman is. And the eye witnesses who didn't even know who Zimmerman was, also say he acted in self defense.

What evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?
People Like This 
Old 01-28-2013, 02:28 AM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6617 Times on 3686 Posts
Likes Given: 6284

I will with hold judgement until the case is tried, the evidence, direct and exculpatory, is presented, and twelve good people have reached a verdict.

If we "judge" him, we are as guilty as the MSM.,

People Like This 
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #35

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 16

It doesn't matter one was a man and one wasn't in your eyes. It only takes one punch to end your life.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #36
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6018 Times on 3152 Posts
Likes Given: 431

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
The sheriff speaking out in favor of citizen carry is good, it probably makes the spincter pucker on all the Milwaukee Police execs. They still going on with that stupid train Jon? I know it was a big issue in the elections but I thought they eventually canned the idea?
the choochoo is full speed ahead. there was never even an attempt by the city council to can it. the milwaukee county board siphons county money for city projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
Sheriff is an elected job. He is preaching to his voters and gaining his seat in front of the TV cameras. Nothing more, nothing less.
you do know that milwaukee county is 75% liberal democrat?? you do know that scott walker the most conservative governor in the country atm won his elections as the county executive of milwaukee county by 57% then his second 4 year term by 59% before he ran for governor?? county executive is the top seat in milwaukee county currently held by chris abele. sheriff clark and scott walker both won in milwaukee county by such big numbers because they talk straight to the people no BS. when you deliver a true conservative message and follow through on what you said you win.

clark isnt giving lip service to issues just to win since what he is saying goes directly contrary to liberal democrat ideas in an extremely democratic county.

if it was waukesha then maybe but not in milwaukee county

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJoe View Post
It doesn't matter one was a man and one wasn't in your eyes.

In whose eyes and who was a man? I'm confused

Old 01-29-2013, 03:13 AM   #38

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Sorry porkchop. I knew that would be confusing. Here is what I was refering to:

Quote:
Zimmerman was a large full grown adult male against a 16yr old boy. He should have been more than able to successfully fight off his attacker ( if he was infant attacked).
Florida's stand your ground laws are ridiculous. .
Old 01-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #39

Quote:
Zimmerman was a large full grown adult male against a 16yr old boy. He should have been more than able to successfully fight off his attacker
Yes. He was very large. 5'9" 170 lbs

Compared to Trayvon at 5'11" 160 lbs

Yes. He was SO LARGE

Also, Trayvon was 17. Not 16. A fact that is completely irrelevant. "Before you continue to attack me, first tell me how old you are so I can decide whether or not to fight back"

Look into the facts before you start regurgitating what the main stream media told you to say. You sound ridiculous and embarrass me when you get it wrong.

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 01-29-2013 at 03:29 AM.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 AM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6617 Times on 3686 Posts
Likes Given: 6284

Florida's stand your ground law is a model that every state in the country should adopt.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz
V
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

People Like This