Call to All FTF Members and Friends
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Call to All FTF Members and Friends

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2606 Times on 1273 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default Call to All FTF Members and Friends

Just as a Heads Up! We all need to contact our Senators and Congressmen and Women and advise we are aware of the meetings with the UN in New York City in July and again in August. Since Obama reversed the opposition to the USA's position on the UN's mandated international gun control, he has placed the Second Amendment freedoms of all Americans in immediate danger. In July they will be working on UN Arms Trade Treaty agreements. In August it will be directed at small arms and light weapons. This also involves the plans to focus on a program to control conventional ammunition. It is called Conventional Ammunition Stockpile Management! You figure it out!
It also includes plans for Tracking, Tracing, Restriction, Regulation, Surveillance, Micro-stamping, Taxing and other methods to accomplish this UN and present Administrations control. If you do not believe this what do you think Operation Fast and Furious was all about. It was a subversive effort to get the stage set for these UN meetings. But fortunately they got their hand caught in the Cookie Jar and were caught with their diversionary plan.
We all need to send letters and call our representatives and advise them the United States Citizens do not want any part of the UN or any other foreign entity dictating the laws and activities of our country. As far as I am concerned the UN has been like a leach to the USA sucking billions of dollars of tax payers money and now attempting to have part in controlling us. I would just as soon tell them to get out of the USA and close their multi billion dollar office in New York and other locations in the USA.
God Bless America! Don't Tread On Me!
Take Action and contact your Senator or Congressman or Women and SAY NO TO THE UN's and present Administration's Program! TODAY!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #2

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

And how do I contact them exactly. Like I have said before. I am just getting into politicks and all this legal stuff.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #3

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
And how do I contact them exactly. Like I have said before. I am just getting into politicks and all this legal stuff.
You can Google for your states representatives in congress. They will have web pages with contact info. The rep on the HOR in my district I actually know kind of well. I have emailed, written, called him on many occasions to voice my opinions on matters. The Senators i have contacted but are about useless. I have said they will not get my vote next go around though

Here's a list of Reps in the house. Look for your state and it should get you a link to their web page.

And one to find your Senator(s)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

As Junkie advised you can Google and find out who your State Senator is as well as the Congressman or woman for your area. Your Senator in Washington and Congressman in your District.

I just completed contacting my Senator Bob Corker and Congresswoman Dianne Black here in Tennessee and E-mailed them with a very length request to deny any administrative co-operating with the UN Small Arms Weapons Treaty and to protect our Second Amendment Rights. Also that the Administration, Hillery Clinton and Eric Holder as well as some in Congress are attempting to shove this manipulative treaty down our throats! I also explained to them the majority of Americans views on Operation Fast and Furious and why it occurred! It was their way of proving that the illegal weapons was coming from the USA. Dang Right Skippy they were about 1800 of them induced by the government's Illegal implementation of gun running and directed by them. The plan was to prepare for justification of these anti Second Amendment UN Meetings in July and August of this year! Sad thing is some of those weapons are still killing people in Mexico and along our border today.
So, I would hope all here on the FTF would contact their Senator and Congressman and advise to not agree or promote in any degree, the UN's and Administration's Small Arms Weapon Treaty program!
Thanks in advance for you taking part in protecting our Second Amendment!

* All that is required for Evil to be triumphant is for
" Good Men To Do Nothing!"

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 06-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Just as a Heads Up! We all need to contact our Senators and Congressmen and Women and advise we are aware of the meetings with the UN in New York City in July and again in August. Since Obama reversed the opposition to the USA's position on the UN's mandated international gun control, he has placed the Second Amendment freedoms of all Americans in immediate danger. In July they will be working on UN Arms Trade Treaty agreements. In August it will be directed at small arms and light weapons. This also involves the plans to focus on a program to control conventional ammunition. It is called Conventional Ammunition Stockpile Management! You figure it out!
It also includes plans for Tracking, Tracing, Restriction, Regulation, Surveillance, Micro-stamping, Taxing and other methods to accomplish this UN and present Administrations control. If you do not believe this what do you think Operation Fast and Furious was all about. It was a subversive effort to get the stage set for these UN meetings. But fortunately they got their hand caught in the Cookie Jar and were caught with their diversionary plan.
We all need to send letters and call our representatives and advise them the United States Citizens do not want any part of the UN or any other foreign entity dictating the laws and activities of our country. As far as I am concerned the UN has been like a leach to the USA sucking billions of dollars of tax payers money and now attempting to have part in controlling us. I would just as soon tell them to get out of the USA and close their multi billion dollar office in New York and other locations in the USA.
God Bless America! Don't Tread On Me!
Take Action and contact your Senator or Congressman or Women and SAY NO TO THE UN's and present Administration's Program! TODAY!
Something in the back of my mind too. There are countless color-coded military symbols posted behind almost EVERY SINGLE road sign along the streets, avenues, backroads, and highways to give convoys direction to nearest facilities already in place. Are we thinking FEMA detention camps? Are we thinking 'martial law' about to be excuted thanks largely to Obama's New Year's Eve signing of the NDAA bill, which empowers military to go into your home, drag either you and/or wife out without charge, legal representation, and cause. Perhaps never to be seen again. Lots of things going on. Lots to be concern about. Between 2013 - 2016 will be a nail-biting experience. "Children, say goodbye to grandpa's and grandma's America."

Last edited by PanBaccha; 06-08-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I've seen the 300+ page directives given to the mps on how to handle, arrest,detention and internment or us citizens. Call your congressman all you want. IT'S COMING! The day will come where the second amendments only chance of survival is it's being used for it's original purpose.
Pray I'm wrong.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Jim1611 Likes This 
Old 06-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Speaking of constitutional rights we have Obama actually stating the United States Constitution is outdated and flawed!!

Old 06-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Baccha,

You are right! But yet some idiots will still vote for him!

*Patrick Henry

-- John F. Kennedy