Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   California to vote on anti gun bills! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/california-vote-anti-gun-bills-88702/)

rampart18 04-12-2013 10:20 PM

California to vote on anti gun bills!
 
Next week on the 15th of April. The assembly committee is going to meet and vote on a **** load of anti gun bills! Call your local rep and tell them not to support these! Below is the link.
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/4/california-anti-gun-bills-scheduled-for-committee-hearings-next-week.aspx

Garadex 04-13-2013 07:21 PM

If they pass any of this crap I'm moving out faster than before.

JoFu 04-14-2013 07:32 AM

holy crap some of that is crazy

Assembly Bill 760 (Dickinson) imposes a sales tax of .05 cents per ammunition component (complete cartridge, bullet or case).

That's 27.50 for a 550 pack of .22s

Senate Bill 293 (DeSaulnier) BANS the sale of conventional handguns, if the state Department of Justice approves the sale of “Owner Authorized – Smart” handgun technology.

ya right....

Has Kalifornia legalized weed without me knowing about it?

Garadex 04-14-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoFu
Has Kalifornia legalized weed without me knowing about it?

Yes.... Sadly....


I hate this state.

rampart18 04-15-2013 02:20 AM

It's insane! I was checking out some of that so-called smart gun technology. I guess they implant a chip inside your hand so the gun only works with you. I guess they tried using either a ring or bracelet and said that's to easy to clone. I'm not putting any chips inside my body!

ShagNasty1001 04-15-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garadex
If they pass any of this crap I'm moving out faster than before.

Oklahoma. We have open carry and those deadly "assault rifles" and their "high capacity clips"! ;)

dwmiller 04-15-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rampart18 (Post 1211900)
Next week on the 15th of April. The assembly committee is going to meet and vote on a **** load of anti gun bills! Call your local rep and tell them not to support these! Below is the link.
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/4/california-anti-gun-bills-scheduled-for-committee-hearings-next-week.aspx

Lets slip in a bill to ban TOFU. Let them get hungry for a few months and see if some common sense starts to surface when they start eating each other......:D

God I Hate the leftist coast, damn glad I moved to texas a couple years ago....

rampart18 04-15-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwmiller

Lets slip in a bill to ban TOFU. Let them get hungry for a few months and see if some common sense starts to surface when they start eating each other......:D

God I Hate the leftist coast, damn glad I moved to texas a couple years ago....

Yes we want to move there too! It sucks because we make the desalinization machines that turn the salt water into fresh water for the navy subs battleships and destroyers! The government trust me with welding, machining, and assembling these machines but they don't trust me with a firearm to take care of myself and my family! It's outrageous!

Garadex 04-15-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001

Oklahoma. We have open carry and those deadly "assault rifles" and their "high capacity clips"! ;)

I want to stay close-ish as 97% of my family lives here.

nitestalker 04-15-2013 06:24 AM

California elects Liberal Democrats. The citizens prefer gay marriage abortion legal street drugs and welfare. They will continue to prioritize these social causes over firearms rights.:confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.