Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > California permit to buy AMMO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2149 Times on 1450 Posts
Likes Given: 1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Hey MRM14.

In the city of Sacramento, it is already required to show a picture ID, provide a thumbprint and sign a form stating which ammo you bought and the quantities.
Jeezzes------------------

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7562 Times on 3294 Posts
Likes Given: 1122

Kennesaw Georgia. They enacted the below ordinance:

In 1982 the city passed an ordinance [Sec 34-21][19]

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.
(b)Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

CA357 Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1251 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 440

That is why it is known as The Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan and the lawmakers are known as Kalibanners. CA357 and I are political refugees from the PRK. Neither of us are Kalifornicators. I live across the lake from the PRK and sneak in to go pee on it.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
If things get better with age, I am approaching magnificent.
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

CA357 Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #14

Liked 2149 Times on 1450 Posts
Likes Given: 1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
That is why it is known as The Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan and the lawmakers are known as Kalibanners. CA357 and I are political refugees from the PRK. Neither of us are Kalifornicators. I live across the lake from the PRK and sneak in to go pee on it.
Take one for me next time

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

CA357 Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #15

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Hey MRM14.

In the city of Sacramento, it is already required to show a picture ID, provide a thumbprint and sign a form stating which ammo you bought and the quantities.
Yeah thats the effin' city, not the county. If you can believe it, theres even more corrupt politician scum in the city of Sacramento than there is in the county. The county is easy peazy at this time when it comes to ammunition.

I don't reload much these days as I've been working like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and don't have time to custom load ammunition for these precision rifles I have. It takes more time and is even more tedeious than reloading plinking ammunition. I use an outfit out of Missouri and sometimes Arizona that loads custom ammunition to my rifles COAL, cull for bullet run out, use the powder and primers I spec., etc... It works well for me all around and is damn accurate ammunition for this long range stuff. Now if they pass this ammunition liscensing sh!t, aside from the proposed $50.00 a year liscense renewal fee, Californians will probably not be able to buy ammunition out of state, internet or otherwise, as they will require you to buy it here at a brick and morter establishment. You know buying it here they also will collect more sales tax.

How special for them to find a way to colllect more revenue that they can just piss away like they already do with near everything else they collect.

I'm telling you, all this existing anti gun sh!t, including this latest volley of proposed registration and possible ban crap is all about the government fleeceing us out of more of our $$$. The whole lot of these scum politicians on this anti gun band wagon are a bunch of crooked, thieving, SOB's.

Last edited by mrm14; 01-10-2013 at 04:42 PM.
CA357 Likes This