Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > California gets microstamping?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #21
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 403 Times on 239 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Because we in California have to deal with unconstitutional registration.

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 05-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 244 Posts

I'm totally dumb founded
What the f are they thinking
Oh no all the gun stores are going to go out of business because they have no guns to sell this is BS.
Uh this is still America no?
This is a sickness that will spread to the rest of the country

Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #23

Liked 1744 Times on 1049 Posts
Likes Given: 369

The way I'm reading this is that California legislature had a law in place waiting to take effect after a second company came up with micro stamping technology, only as a means if preventing guns without the technology from being able to be sold in the state.

It isn't about identifying people, it is about drying up the supply if guns from the market.

It look like the loophole is for guns that are already on the approved list for sale. Just no new products will be added unless they have the technology. Unless I'm misreading that.

Therefore they don't care if the technology works for the stated purpose, they just want companies to not be able to sell their handguns in California.

Which company was the culprit for being the second one to introduce the technology and screw it up for California gun owners and the rest of the gun industry. They are the ones who should be held accountable and driven out of business.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #24

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Y'all in the enemy state of kommifornicationstan, make no mistake at all, that's EXACTLY what they're trying for. Any way that they can to drive out guns.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #25
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7402 Times on 4277 Posts
Likes Given: 9523

I have to wonder if there is anything in the original law that addresses altering the firearm in any way to remove the microstamp? Not that I care. I have long since given up really caring what these useless and ridiculous laws say. I have lived in California my whole life and not once have I been asked about anything regarding my guns ever by law enforcement. I have made more than a decent effort to comply with all of the laws, regardless of how stupid and ineffective they are, because I am a law abiding citizen. But I think that era has come to an end with this. I feel the suffocating weight of oppression weighing down on my rights. The final straw has broken this camel's back. I will cast off the load and be free. Or maybe one day I will be prosecuted for failing to comply with this law, or perhaps another like it. But I am a free man. Not a subject, not a serf.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 05-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #26

Liked 1744 Times on 1049 Posts
Likes Given: 369

The law also dies nothing as far as pre-existing handguns, as far as I see. Buy pre-stamp guns only.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Now if only the rest of your California brotherin will join you and fight to get the clowns in office out of their thrones, you night have a chance to be a civilized state again.

Mosin Nagant/ G26 Gen4/Lefty/Photographer/pyrotechnician

https://www.facebook.com/Ryanrossphotography

Old 05-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #28
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

This is there way to remove semi auto guns from California's future. The register of safe weapons that required a manufacture install a mag safety was just to reduce the amount of vendors they would have to force out in the end. The cost of manufacturing this for one state will basically remove the remaining vendors. There are over 50 bills passing through the various channels of legislature here that close up the semi auto rifle loop holes and ammo buying. In five to ten years California will be the test bed for gun free states and confiscation. Just like the rest of the country, our politics are driven and controlled by small pockets of densely populated areas of hippies and their offspring standing terrified of the boogie man and things that go bump in the night. Voters here that have citizenship and a conservative / constitutional point of view are not represented in the state legislature. And our presidential vote is wasted every four years. This is the home of the Rhino and land of the progressive. And all who feel as I do are just not keeping with the times and are cast off as ridiculous proponents of a system that hates illegals the poor and the artistic sector. I pray everyday for a huge earthquake to fix this issue since they've been promising me it would happen one day.

Jesse James

Old 05-19-2013, 01:56 AM   #29

Liked 4781 Times on 2677 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The people of California are being prepared for the "Final" solution. It is the old story of putting the frog in cold water and slowly raising the heat until he is boiled. The Frog does not jump from the death trap. It seems California voters are comfortable in the cold water also.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:59 AM   #30
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRoss
Now if only the rest of your California brotherin will join you and fight to get the clowns in office out of their thrones, you night have a chance to be a civilized state again.
It will require a military coup to extract these fools out of office. As long as there is no crack down on illegal immigration and amnesty acts, there will never be hope for this state. The dumbest thing Washington fails to see is that this is a cultural invasion with the goal of rejoining California with Mexico.

Jesse James