California BANS lead ammunition - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

California BANS lead ammunition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4803 Times on 2686 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

They now have 6 years to add amendments to this "Buzzard Protection" act. They first add protection to an endangered species and then add gun control. This will spread to other "Democratic" controlled states.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #22

Liked 600 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 3121

I can think of one thing that will come out of this. Their will be more lead flying in the next few years than in any single year ever before, (more than likely)

Ken
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1543 Times on 773 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
Here is a link to the laws that Brown signed and some he vetoed.
I wish I could afford to move out of the Peoples Republic of Kommiefornia.
Read them and then look on the horizan for them in your state.

http://www.firearmspolicy.org/2013/10/ca-gov-jerry-brown-vetoes-sb-374-semi-auto-gun-ban-others/

Thanks for the link.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #24
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8292 Times on 4264 Posts
Likes Given: 9557

Leave it to a Republicrat to fear lead induced brain damage to birds more than stupidity induced death in humans! Lead Kills, really? Stupid Phuck, Captain Obvious, thats what guns ware made to do, Kill! Brain damage from long term exposure to lead is the least of your issues if your getting shot at!

Its OK to put plastics that cause cancer in water bottles, fine to teach our kids to call 911 and Die in Place, perfectly ok to send our bravest to a festering pit of snakes to nation build (and die) but think about the Condor!

Lead works perfectly, finest kind for what its made to do, its as natural as Iron, we should attempt to eat neither and weve done ok with that for centuries. Those who write these laws are hypocrites of the highest order. They think because everyone else does their bidding for them, they have separation from it somehow, BS. They live in immense glass houses, they aught not be casting stones.

Stupid Law literally for Bird Brains...
wittmeba Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2975 Times on 1648 Posts
Likes Given: 4708

Yep, the ultra liberal gun hating California politicians have done it again. The US government and the state of CA have spent tens of millions on the condors but the damn things just keep on dying. They blame the lead but i don't believe that for on New York minute.

Old 10-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #26

Liked 4803 Times on 2686 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Americans have accepted the blame. Their cars are killing the planet. Their firearms are causing the end of all animal life. This will end the freedom of movement and protection for a once free people. Americans have committed suicide with their own voting rights.
widowmaker Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #27

Liked 33 Times on 21 Posts

Next it will be, "Well it's not the lead, it's the residue and smoke created by firing a gun that kills the animals". I'm beginning to think that these politicians aren't wildlife biology majors? Am I wrong?
People Like This 
Old 10-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1933 Times on 1127 Posts
Likes Given: 4715

I have just one thing to say in this matter,

ahem,

RECALL!!!!

Thank you for your attention on this matter.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
widowmaker Likes This 
Old 10-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #29

Liked 577 Times on 326 Posts
Likes Given: 722

The law will be fully implemented by July 2019. And while time is passing I'm sure this idea will creep into other states as well. I'm in Va but sure it will get here sooner or later.

It is difficult to determine which ammo contains lead but I suspect the ammo mfgs will begin to clearly mark their boxes as "Contains no lead" if they really want to sell it.

I also suspect that the mfgs won't want to duplicate production lines to provide leaded and non-leaded ammo so all the leaded may disappear.

Info on certified non-lead ammo by mfg.
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/hunting/condor/certifiedammo.html

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8292 Times on 4264 Posts
Likes Given: 9557

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittmeba View Post
The law will be fully implemented by July 2019. And while time is passing I'm sure this idea will creep into other states as well. I'm in Va but sure it will get here sooner or later.

It is difficult to determine which ammo contains lead but I suspect the ammo mfgs will begin to clearly mark their boxes as "Contains no lead" if they really want to sell it.

I also suspect that the mfgs won't want to duplicate production lines to provide leaded and non-leaded ammo so all the leaded may disappear.

Info on certified non-lead ammo by mfg.
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/hunting/condor/certifiedammo.html
The discusions surrounding this would be humorous if not sick! Killing humans and Animals with Lead shot is dangerous to their health, we need a law!

I can see the Warning labels in Cali/ NY on Lead ammo now. "Warning, The projectile/ 's in these cartilages have been found to cause brain damage in Humans and Animals".