California banning new Arizona Ammo Company - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

California banning new Arizona Ammo Company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Lets see, a small AMERICAN company, using AMERICAN labour, AMERICA supplies, putting out a product competitively priced in AMERICA? I hope it is good quality stuff, cause i just set up my account and will be ordering a box or 10 come payday. Screw california!!! I will keep them in business!!!

Old 07-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

I plan on ordering some ammo from them today.

I like supporting a company with "Made In the USA" all over it!

Old 07-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #13

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Alright, everybody repeat after me: California sucks!
I lived there for a while and I'll repeat it....the People's Яepublic of Kalifornia sucks.

Quote:
Internet sales are up and the business is expanding its customer base daily.
I'll make sure I order as much ammo as I can from this Arizona company to help increase, even more, their internet sales base. I'll support them to the fullest I can. This story needs to be gotten to as many gun owners as possible.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
California sucks!!
I was thinking about this the other day... I have a Key West boat with a Yamaha 150 and it has the "California emissions" I think Yamaha just makes all their engines comply with California rules which means we all pay for it and have to comply with their rules... I guess it just saves Yamaha money to only make one model..

California Sucks!

Old 07-11-2010, 04:23 PM   #15

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
“As California goes, so goes the rest of the country,” he said.
Fine..And let all the places that support CAli's stand on this slide into the ocean just like they are. Because even God knows California was a mistake.

Some friends and I are getting ready to make an ammo purchase. I think we will be looking at this fine Az. company and maybe they can get those machines and employ more Americans. At this point I would cut all ties with California as to trade. It goes both ways. They (Advanced Tactical Armament Concepts LLC) say they are buying components from California.
Quote:
ronically, Jeff said 50 percent of the projectiles that go into making their rifle rounds are bought from California-based companies.
It was my company that would stop yesterday.

I'm so tired of CAli's BS. Maybe a taste of their own medicine will wake them up enough to understand that they are dead wrong here.

Old 07-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #16

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

IF you visit any other forums Please post this along. We will make these guys rich and be doing good for our country. Can't knock three shooters who try to make a great product at a great price. I will be ordering some 45acp just because I hate CA that much.