California.....
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > California.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 997 Times on 528 Posts
Likes Given: 555

Default California.....

the next big test of "FREEDOM".

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/list-of-proposed-california-gun-control-measures-500-round-max-no-grandfathering-no-detachable-mags-mandatory-license/

*Possession of hollow point bullets and similar assault bullets a felony.
*Must register and report ammo purchases. Only purchase max 500 rounds.
*10 round magazine limit
*ALL magazines must be fixed to the gun (can not be removed without the use of a tool)
*100% prohibition of all magazines greater than 10 rounds. All previous grandfathered magazines become illegal. Felony if you keep one.
*Changing definition of shotgun revolving cylinder — Basically only single shot shotguns will remain legal.
*Bullet Buttons will become illegal — All AR and AK style rifles that are currently equipped with them will be designated Assault Weapons. Felony to possess.
*All gun owners now must be licensed like drivers.
*All gun owners must carry gun liability insurance

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-seeks-adopt-nations-toughest-gun-laws-220030130.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 316 Times on 188 Posts
Likes Given: 63

They're just itching to put a match to the powder keg. I don't think they're going to like the results if they do.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #3

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

So 3 of my guns now become illegal, I have to get a license, and buy insurance. I don't swear out loud but I have some choice words for these idiotic politicians.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #4

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

IF this "Law" passes it looks like they'll be a lot of Gun Owners moving to AZ. in the near future. I'm sure AZ. will more then welcome them, their guns and their tax dollars.

This is the War Room!"

Old 02-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1132 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 657

that law is INSANITY!!!!!!!. well. every guin law is but.. time to move or fight back

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 02-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #6

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

How long before Arizona is infected with the California Flu? The most anti gun leaders are now the Giffords. The gun owners in Arizona supported Gifford. John McCain another anti gun liberal from Arizona. The disease is spread by the California migrants.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

I really feel for you guys in commiefornia, that is pure crazy there. They obviously don't want you to be able to defend yourselves. I hope they get hit with a wall of lawsuits.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #8

Liked 302 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 26

One worrisome thing here is that California is one of only 5 states whose constiution are silent of the issue of gun rights, including Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersy and New York.

I think most of these proposed gun control laws will not stick, but, who knows for sure here. Also, I think this most likely will be a long drawn out affair here with pro 2A supporters fighting these proposed draconian gun control laws and politicians.

Regardless, I hope to see alot of leftist politicians behind these proposed gun control bills suffering huge losses in the next election cycle here.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #9

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14 View Post
Regardless, I hope to see alot of leftist politicians behind these proposed gun control bills suffering huge losses in the next election cycle here.
Don't hold your breath. How many terms has Feinstine, Shumer, ect. served over the years. The ONLY hope we have to stop stuff like this is to have Term Limits of a max of 8 years, have the Congress be voted in two years after the president and give them 4 years of service per term. That way if we get a crappy president(like we have now) we can vote in a Congress to counteract him in two year so he'll only do two years worth of damage instead of the current 4 years.
If only I could be president for 4 years I could straight this Country out in a hurry. I have to many ideas that I'd put into place to take the power out of the hands of Big Government and put it back into the hands of the States where it belongs but I'm sure because of that I'd never get elected.
This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 02-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #10

Liked 302 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Naaa! I'm not holding my breath, just out loud wishfull thinking and I totally agree term limits have to be put into place ASAP to thwart these career politicians. Just look at how these career politicians, mostly from San Francisco and Los Angles, have screwed up this state over the years and mostly in the economic sector. One good thing,however, is Feinstein is 80 years old and she shouldn't be too much longer in the political fray as it were.

Last edited by mrm14; 02-08-2013 at 05:48 PM.