California - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I have been on the front lines of the illegal immagration war. I spend time on the california mexican boarder building the fence to help keep them out. The stench and the just overall nastyness of the mexican boarder is gross. In the midsts of scrap wood and tin huts you will see MB and BMW's driving around. Well I will give you 2 guesses on who they are.

They pray on eachother and then bring it north.

We would be building fencing out of old steel landing mats we would put them up section by section come back the nest day and find doors cut into the metal so they could just walk on through. You could see Boarder Patrols watch people coming over the border and they would not even blink an eye at them. (Nothing against scubie or anyone else) I seen some that were working hard and some that were working harder at doing nothing.

They will cause a utter crash of the system then all the jobs and money will be gone. They will leave so the rebuilding can start.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

The problem many western states are having is the California invasion. Here in Wyoming more California drivers permits are turned in for Wyoming permits than any other state. We do not have state income taxes and low property taxes and do not tax retirements. These people move in from California to take adavantage of these tax breaks. Then they start demanding more public aid, better schools, limited hunting, gun control. They now wonder and complain why Wyoming people are so unfriendly and stand offish. NO SH#t.

Newest Threads