Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ca. Legislators go after us again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 293 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
It seems that a lot of the lawmakers, cabinet members, and other "officials" regard themselves as "royalty", and should not be bound by the same laws they shove down our throats. Sort of like we really do need a Tea Party.
You know, I always figured that all government officials, elected or not, and all government jobs including politicialns were considered civil sevents. The key word here is servents. I'm thinking we the voters, us, were supposed to be their masters.

Oh hell, what was I thinking? They do have masters, It's just not us.

Old 04-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #32

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default vote control

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
We've been trying. But the Dems have the Hispanic, Black, Illegal Alien and Old Hippie vote locked up. If it's a really tight race, they bring out the dead to vote.

It's very tough to unseat the bastiges. That's why I threw up my hands and wanted to leave. Still want to leave actually, but I'm stuck.
Your avatar says it all. This is the state of the nation now and if the 11-20 million illegals get citizenship ..............well its not hard to figure out the results.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 04-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1150 Times on 675 Posts
Likes Given: 1717

When I was young, I thought it'd be great to live in San Diego. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to live there now. Sometimes I wonder if these "rob and disarm the working people to give to the bums" advocates are really supporting the purposes of the drug cartels. If a ******* can become a citizen without even having a permanent address or visible source of income except for government handouts, it makes it easy for him to cross the border anytime he wants.