Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ca. Legislators go after us again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I just received the standard automated reply for Senator of the Douchebag Steinberg. I won't hold my breath for a positive outcome.

When laws become illegal and draconian, law abiding citizens are forced to become outlaws.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Last edited by CA357; 04-08-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 137 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 149

You should have seen the letter I got back from her hinieness Feinstein.

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yeah, I bet that was sweet.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #14

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

How strong is the progun movement in California? Do the members of the Progun groups stand up and voice their views to their government? The antigun groups seem to be very storng in California. Can the Progun people do any thing to put up a stronger front?

Old 04-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #15

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
How strong is the progun movement in California? Do the members of the Progun groups stand up and voice their views to their government? The antigun groups seem to be very storng in California. Can the Progun people do any thing to put up a stronger front?
We have a very strong pro-gun voice. CA has a LOT of shooters. For proof, just visit any IDPA or IPSC match. And visit the Angeles Range on any weekend.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-08-2011, 04:16 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

This outfit is awesome. It's worth joining and supporting: Calguns Foundation

Old 04-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #17

Thumbs up

Sounds like it's time to kick the dogs out of the Gov't in CA.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 04-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

We've been trying. But the Dems have the Hispanic, Black, Illegal Alien and Old Hippie vote locked up. If it's a really tight race, they bring out the dead to vote.

It's very tough to unseat the bastiges. That's why I threw up my hands and wanted to leave. Still want to leave actually, but I'm stuck.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #19

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

A major reason why I left the State, taking my and the wife's retirement income with me!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
This outfit is awesome. It's worth joining and supporting: Calguns Foundation
X2. Calguns.net has over 70,000 members and they are very active in the fight for our rights here in CA. Considering the cards we've been dealt here they are pretty effective as well.

Lifetime Member, Second Amendment Foundation