Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CA Gun Owners Face More Harrassment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxstchewy View Post
I would say the people that are pushing this do not care if it works or not, IMO it's all about taking away the Tax-Paying citizens right's, they already KNOW it will not do a thing about crime.
I frequent various forums from offroading to guns to motorcycles and the one thing that I see repeatedly is California taking away freedoms of their citizens, the Boxers and Feinsteins and the Arnold are bad news.
Is this state not already Bankrupt? The people of that state need to wake up and elect new leadership..................
It is a communist state. Last year Sean Hannity interviewed an elected official from either SanFrancisco or SanDiego county, about why the attempt to place a de-commsioned naval warship in dry dock and make it a museum was being fought tooth and nail by this elected official - after much beating around the bush, he stated on national TV that he was against any form of law and order, military, and police. The battleship represented all the things this country was founded on - and this pig despises it all! I could NEVER live in Ca.. I would end up in prison for murder in short order.

Last edited by RL357Mag; 05-02-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Agreed. The concern is what happens in California doesn't necessarily stay in California; it spreads to other states.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:30 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Absolutely intolerable! Yet another reason why that State is far down my list of ever wanting to work/live/visit again. My condolences bkt but it would appear that the future of living in Kalifornia is going to be one of predator and prey, with the law abiding, hard working, tax paying citizen being the unwilling prey.

My suggestion is to get your hands on a press and some materials for reloading - perhaps very soon.

*Arm Gesture and double fingers* for the Government of Kalifornia

JD
About getting reloading equipment, I live in The People's Republik of Kalifornia and try to keep up with these upcoming laws. But, first....this law will do nothing to prevent those who want to buy ammo from buying it. All's they have to do is take a trip to Las Vegas, or Phoenix, or Yuma, or some place in Oregon, etc. and buy much more than they would normally purchase, just to have some on hand. This includes gang bangers and other criminals.

Now, about the reloading. The Libs have much more in store for us. They are proposing a law that requires all handgun ammo to be serialized, that is, be laser etched with a serial number. Both the bullet and the case would be "marked" with the same serial number. Every round in a box of handgun ammo would have these same serial numbers or encodings. That number would be printed on the ammo box. (Use the word "case" or "shell" and not that silly word "shell-casing" that the news Libs use to describe a case or a shell. A shell-casing would be a double walled ammo case.) Anyway, what about reloading?..... That proposed bill will make reloading illegal in Kalifornia because the reloader can't laser etch his reloads, easily. Also, buying reloading componets would be illegal in Kalifornia. So you see, these freedom grabbing freaks have thought of everything, so far.

Also, all existing non-serialized handgun ammo would have to be "turned-in" for destruction. It would be illegal to possess non-serialized handgun ammo.

So, now what? They say, "As goes Kalifornia goes the rest of the country." Let's hope the U.S. Congressmen that made that pro-gun promise keep their election promises for they will be voted out of office if they don't. These are the Democrats that were elected last round and replaced the progun Republicans.

Wait, I forgot. Some U.S. Senator or Representative is discussing right now this serialization scheme for a National Law. That didn't take long did it. It hasn't even been passed in Kalifornia yet. This means no reloading for the whole country. Make sure on this one that you contact your rep's when and if this one actually makes it into print.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #14

Well the moral of this story is that this kind of s*** has been happening in kalifornia for years if I were you I would get the hell out of dodge asap because you just have way to many commie liberal pos's and it will never get any better just worse and as far as it happening in other states it will take one hell of a lot of pushing to get some stupid kinds of pos liberal agendas through when you are living in a state that has people with brains in them

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Old 05-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #15

Default It's possibly coming your way.

The point that I was trying to make is that certain US Congressmen are right now considering this sort of legislation on the national level. Therefore it will affect every state, not just Kalifornia.

Here's what I said:
"Wait, I forgot. Some U.S. Senator or Representative is discussing right now this serialization scheme for a National Law. That didn't take long did it. It hasn't even been passed in Kalifornia yet. This means no reloading for the whole country. Make sure on this one that you contact your rep's when and if this one actually makes it into print"

If these types of Bills do reach the House and Senate floors be sure and contact your reps and ask that they vote against these anti-freedom bills.

Old 05-21-2008, 05:02 AM   #16

Default Concerned Alabamian for Californians

Its sad to see politicians abused the constitution. The people need to wake up and realize they have the power to challenge any politican who swore to uphold the constitution, after all we the people voted them in, we can vote them out. The instant a politican infringes on our 2nd. amendment rights, and other rights for that matter.We the people should vote them out of office immediately for not honoring the very fabric which make our country great. "Whats good for the goose is good for the Gander". When they threaten us, We must threaten them out of existance.
dlgray

Old 05-21-2008, 09:37 AM   #17
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgray View Post
Its sad to see politicians abused the constitution. The people need to wake up and realize they have the power to challenge any politican who swore to uphold the constitution, after all we the people voted them in, we can vote them out. The instant a politican infringes on our 2nd. amendment rights, and other rights for that matter.We the people should vote them out of office immediately for not honoring the very fabric which make our country great. "Whats good for the goose is good for the Gander". When they threaten us, We must threaten them out of existance.
dlgray
The good news is you're exactly right. The bad news is very, very few people know anything about the Constitution or Bill of Rights. Either they won't challenge what they don't realize is illegal, or they're short-sighted and willing to compromise their principles -- and the Constitution -- on some issues.

A little more good news is that bloggers, forums, and radio are re-introducing these issues people, and a lot of people are slowly waking up.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #18

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

It's not just a commiefornia thing with attempting to pass anti-American laws. But rather it is a push of the anti-Americans United States wide to put as many anti-gun laws on the books as they can with in the next few years.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:31 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

We are in Northern California. Hopefully, we will be in Oregon for Christmas. This place has become hostile to any form of conservative thought or patriotism. We refer to it as the Peoples Democratic Republic of Kalifornia, or PDRK for short. It ain't funny any more. We're going to get gone.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #20

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
We are in Northern California. Hopefully, we will be in Oregon for Christmas. This place has become hostile to any form of conservative thought or patriotism. We refer to it as the Peoples Democratic Republic of Kalifornia, or PDRK for short. It ain't funny any more. We're going to get gone.

Hey CA, just a question..is Oregon much better???
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"