Bundy's Son Arrested For Probation Violation

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Bundy's Son Arrested For Probation Violation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 01:43 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2178 Times on 1187 Posts
Likes Given: 3323

Default Bundy's Son Arrested For Probation Violation

Cattle baron Cliven Bundy's son has been arrested for a violation of his probation.

Quote:
Reuters) - The son of a Nevada rancher who was at the center of an armed standoff with federal agents in a dispute over cattle grazing rights has been arrested on a probation violation, Las Vegas police said on Tuesday.

The warrants were issued by a Clark County judge who oversees a drug prevention program after Bundy failed to appear in court as ordered.

Bundy, the son of rancher Cliven Bundy, was sentenced to five years probation last year after pleading guilty to theft of a firearm and burglary.

http://news.yahoo.com/son-nevada-rancher-bundy-arrested-probation-violation-211557108.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-06-2014, 01:49 AM   #2

Liked 1905 Times on 1060 Posts
Likes Given: 1254

If he plead guilty to theft of a firearm and burglary...perhaps jail is exactly where he belongs. We actually give burglars and gun thieves probation? And we wonder why the crime rates are as high as they are.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 08-06-2014, 02:34 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 885 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 465

Did the Google Thingy and read several articles. All the same, "Probation" violation, but none disclosed what the "violation" was.

Must be pretty bad if the Liberal Media isn't all fired up enough to hang his ass out to dry before sunup.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:04 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2178 Times on 1187 Posts
Likes Given: 3323

Quote:
Must be pretty bad if the Liberal Media isn't all fired up enough to hang his ass out to dry before sunup.

Your google fu is sorely lacking. The younger Bundy plead guilty to felony burglary and theft of a gun. He is also a doper.

[QUOTE]Cliven Lance Bundy, 34, was arrested Monday on criminal contempt and probation violation charges. In July, a warrant was issued for his arrest because Bundy did not appear before a Clark County District Court judge who oversees a drug diversion program.[/QUOTE]

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/26203914/breaking-news-bundy-son-arrested-on-criminal-contempt-charges[/url]

Last edited by alsaqr; 08-06-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5930 Times on 3354 Posts
Likes Given: 5477

Like father, like son. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 08-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
So I guess because I had a son who had problems with the law in his youth I am worthless too??!!!
Prejudice is alive and well!!! (all based on ignorance)

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Last edited by JimRau; 08-07-2014 at 05:31 PM.
People Like This 
Old 08-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #7

Liked 519 Times on 352 Posts

Well said Jim

Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #8

Liked 223 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
So guess because I had a son who had problems with the law in his youth I am worthless too!!!
Prejudice is alive and well!!! (all based on ignorance)
The quote on top is what I expected from the GUN HATING crowd that had a problem with people standing up for their rights.
The quote on the bottom is closer to my thought as I have a hard left leaning son that although he has never (to my knowledge) gotten into legal troubles, has political heros of Rachel Maddow, and Bill Maher etc.
Thankfuly most folks around me know that is NOT me. AND he has my monniker as a Jr.!

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!

Old 08-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5930 Times on 3354 Posts
Likes Given: 5477

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbrownsr View Post
The quote on top is what I expected from the GUN HATING crowd that had a problem with people standing up for their rights.
The quote on the bottom is closer to my thought as I have a hard left leaning son that although he has never (to my knowledge) gotten into legal troubles, has political heros of Rachel Maddow, and Bill Maher etc.
Thankfuly most folks around me know that is NOT me. AND he has my monniker as a Jr.!

So criminals and revolutionary looney-toons are just standing up for their rights, in your opinion?

Your son was probably driven to the left by your extremist fanaticism.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 08-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1843 Times on 1262 Posts
Likes Given: 672

Anyone who didn't make mistakes when they were younger probably lived a very sheltered life. Most people would consider my daughter to be a pillar of the community. But every now and then she makes mistakes, ends up with a bad crowd. Hell, if I had lived my youth today I would be a felon. You can't do the things I did and have the police say boys will be boys in todays world.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

People Like This