BS from a felon - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > BS from a felon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno13 View Post
As someone that grew up in the "Big City", I know for a fact that anything can be bought if you know the right people and have the money to buy it. As kids in the city, we all knew who we could go to, to get whatever we wanted. It was no secret that anything could be bought for the right price. Guns, women, cars, drugs, you name it, it's all for sale on the streets.
+1 on everything said here.I had plenty of chance to hang out in the city when I was younger.No matter who you are you can get anything you want if you just take you're time and find the people who have what you need.
Drugs are illegal as well as guns,prostitution,gambling and a variety of other felony type charges are all still readily available in a place like NYC.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

If I wanted to get anything in the world in Europe, I would just go to any port city. The best one probably is Amsterdam. Heck, I was a approached by a sailor with a wooden arm (yes it was a wooden prosthetic) who wanted to sell me seedy items. He poked his wooden arm with a butterfly knife just to show off. I swore he reminded me of a pirate.

Old 05-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3524

Quote:
Holy ****!!!!! I thought you give up your rights in prison? What the hell?!
Yep, for many years i thought felons could not vote. Then i worked at a jobsite in MA, where even incarcerated felons could vote. The law was later changed: Incarcerated felons no longer vote in MA.

Twice a day i drove by the then closed service station where scumbag Willie Horton murdered the owner. Later, despite the fact that he was serving a life sentence, Horton was given a home pass. He went to MD, kidnapped a couple and raped the lady. As a result the MA legislature passed a bill eliminating home leave for murderers. Presidential candidate Governor Michael Dukakis vetoed the bill. That incident cost Dukakis the election.

Old 05-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3863 Times on 2306 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Was Dukakis the one who said he would not execute a man who would rape and murder his wife? I think a reporter asked the question, or maybe it was during a debate.

Old 05-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3524

Quote:
Was Dukakis the one who said he would not execute a man who would rape and murder his wife? I think a reporter asked the question, or maybe it was during a debate.
Yep, that was Dukakis. The question was asked during a debate.

Old 05-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #16

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

The article is BS. That supposed felon regurgitating the same BS that liberal politicians say is why we need more gun control. The only reason any felon is pro gon control is they want you unarmed and an easier target.

Libs just want more control and they will stoop to even using felons, made up or not to push that agenda. Criminals break laws. Excessive laws make more criminals. The only people that can't be criminals it seems are liberal politicians. Even when they break the law.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-26-2013, 06:00 PM   #17
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2381 Times on 1286 Posts
Likes Given: 685

Any law maker that votes to restrict 2A rights is violating their oath of office and is therefore a criminal. So now we have a country being run by criminals. Is it any wonder we are in such a mess?

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #18

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Any law maker that votes to restrict 2A rights is violating their oath of office and is therefore a criminal. So now we have a country being run by criminals. Is it any wonder we are in such a mess?
No doubt about that and the number one reason why most politicians need to be removed from office!

Old 05-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #19

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

I personally don't see anything wrong with letting convicted felons set policy regarding gun laws (sarcastically said) and I am sure that Feinstein, Schumer and their ilk would agree (honestly said).