Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > BS from a felon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default BS from a felon

Let us look into the mind of a convicted felon...Oh, and read the comments from readers. Hard to buy an illegal gun? What about the guns in the picture...duh. Adam did get an illegal gun. He got it through murder and theft..duh. Not immersed in lawlessness? They are mass murderers...duh.
"my convictions range from counterfeiting to felony-shoplifting to possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia." Thousands have died in the drug war and children overdose...non-violent my ass. Your felonies support violence. What about the poppies that are grown by terrorist organizations. This guy is full of **** and needs to keep his convicted felons mouth shut. Of course he is anti-gun, he is a scum bag felon. I know some of you will say, oh people learn from their mistakes and he has paid his debt to society. I am not falling for his bull****. I do wonder if he is being paid by the anti-gunners though...hmmm maybe this need to go to the conspiracy section.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/26/adam-lanza-never-would-have-been-able-to-get-his-hands-on-an-illegal-firearm.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed%3
A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

This video says it all.....This is what he probably wanted to say.

Last edited by Jagermeister; 05-26-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Sniper03 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #2

Liked 902 Times on 601 Posts
Likes Given: 561

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure this is a parody of something, definitely not serious.......And actually, I see this as a PRO-GUN advertisement......

Old 05-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Do you mean the video? Yes it is a parody. It is a pro-gun. I am talking about the article. The video is just a little extra.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #4

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

As someone that grew up in the "Big City", I know for a fact that anything can be bought if you know the right people and have the money to buy it. As kids in the city, we all knew who we could go to, to get whatever we wanted. It was no secret that anything could be bought for the right price. Guns, women, cars, drugs, you name it, it's all for sale on the streets.

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones

People Like This 
Old 05-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2044 Times on 1106 Posts
Likes Given: 3080

Yep, in the eyes of the anti-gun zealots that article written by a scummy four time loser is a literary masterpiece. The scumbag should be in prson for life.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 270 Times on 165 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Marriam-Webster definition of Criminal:

1: one who has committed a crime
2: a person who has been convicted of a crime

Why is it so difficult for liberals to understand that criminals do not obey the law? The Daily Beast article is a prime example. While acknowledging that background checks would not have changed the scenario of the Connecticut school shooting crime the author continues to support new laws containing those provisions. The author also describes psychological tests given at corrections institutions and suggests similar testing for background checks. Are those the same psychological tests currently used by psychiatrists to determine successful rehabilitation that allow for early release of criminals only to find an increasing rate of repeat offenders? I would give those tests and psychologists a D grade on that procedure.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find mayor Bloomberg the author of this article under the disguise of Matthew Parker.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

alsaqr Likes This 
Old 05-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #7

Liked 902 Times on 601 Posts
Likes Given: 561

Oh, yeah. Went back and read that. Agreed, the guy is full of it. Of course someone who is not a career criminal is not going to be able to easily buy a black market gun. I wouldn't know where to go. How come there was no mention about stealing guns? Much lower risk, and free to boot. How come no mention about getting someone to straw purchase for you? I bet this is one of the ways they are obtained more often than not. IMHO.

BTW, what constitutes FELONY shoplifting?

Old 05-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #8
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6949 Times on 4180 Posts
Likes Given: 8357

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
BTW, what constitutes FELONY shoplifting?
The cost of the item shoplifted. If the item is valued at <$500 it is usually considered a felony.

Old 05-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2044 Times on 1106 Posts
Likes Given: 3080

Quote:
Why is it so difficult for liberals to understand that criminals do not obey the law?
Oh, they do understand. However. convicted felons vote in about 40 states. They vote overwhelmingly for anti-gun, anti-self defense liberals who coddle them in return. Convicted felons are one group of the scalawag coalition that is the Democrat party.

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000286

Old 05-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Oh, they do understand. However. convicted felons vote in about 40 states. They vote overwhelmingly for anti-gun, anti-self defense liberals who coddle them in return. Convicted felons are one group of the scalawag coalition that is the Democrat party.

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000286
Holy ****!!!!! I thought you give up your rights in prison? What the hell?!