Breaking News - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Breaking News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
It's not right. If evidence links others into this, then they should all be held accountable, and not to the 'fired' category. To the prison category, as they are all guilty of being accessories to murder on multiple occasions.
I agree and it is time to start looking into the allegations that upper level Cabinet appointees and the President had knowledge of Fast and Furious, yet still allowed it to continue either because they were misled by the ATF and DEA or because they allowed themselves to be distracted by other issues. I would hate to think they were complicit in this because they thought they could use it to their political advantage, but that is what it looks like.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #42

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
I agree and it is time to start looking into the allegations that upper level Cabinet appointees and the President had knowledge of Fast and Furious, yet still allowed it to continue either because they were misled by the ATF and DEA or because they allowed themselves to be distracted by other issues. I would hate to think they were complicit in this because they thought they could use it to their political advantage, but that is what it looks like.
I still don't understand the comment from Holder about 'out of control'. At what point does someone think selling firearms to known drug dealers and criminals is a 'good idea'?

Old 10-10-2011, 11:58 PM   #43

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

i'm appalled that there ain't a g*ddamn thing about the border patrol agent(s) that have been killed while these fuknutz in ATF and the white house still think that what they were doing was "for the greater good!"

FRY'EM ALL, STARTIN' WITH HILLARY!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 10-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #44

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
i'm appalled that there ain't a g*ddamn thing about the border patrol agent(s) that have been killed while these fuknutz in ATF and the white house still think that what they were doing was "for the greater good!"

FRY'EM ALL, STARTIN' WITH HILLARY!
Fry those responsible. Any weapon that was used that can be traced back to Fast and the Furious? Yeah. All those that pushed for this crap to go through should be held accountable. Regardless of office.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #45

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Welcome to Oligarchy people.

Welcome to the Banana Republic.

Those that make the rules up,despite their clear limitations as per the Constitution,will break them any time they see fit.

If YOU or I break them,however,they punish us with verve and zeal.

Do they have to obey the rules?

Nope.

They wipe their arses with the Constitution while we must obey whatever THEY say the "law" is, OR ELSE.

This is the most blatantly criminal act I've EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE that the government has committed against the rights of the people.

This is pretty much a bold-faced false flag operation designed to create and bolster support for a new national "assault weapons ban" based on the broadly debunked claims that Mexican drug cartels get the bulk of their firepower from America.

Holder and his cohorts wanted "proof" to be able to say "I told you so".

So they perpetrated "operation gunrunner".

This government cannot be trusted to obey the Constitution,it cannot be trusted to respect inalienable rights of the individual,and it cannot be trusted to spend our tax dollars without using them to fund its criminal activity.

Law enforcement nationwide needs to take a good hard look at just who the REAL criminals are.One of the REAL CRIMINALS is the one calling himself the "nations top law enforcement officer".
Its time to choose whether you will obey mandates from CRIMINALS,or uphold fealty to the Constitution,because blatantly- this government and the Constitution exist as polar opposites of one another.

We,The People need to reevaluate what we want of this nation- liberty and limited by law government,or a totalitarian oligarchy.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 10-11-2011, 02:59 AM   #46

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post

Those that make the rules up,despite their clear limitations as per the Constitution,will break them any time they see fit.

Nope.

They wipe their arses with the Constitution while we must obey whatever THEY say the "law" is, OR ELSE.

This is the most blatantly criminal act I've EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE that the government has committed against the rights of the people.

This is pretty much a bold-faced false flag operation designed to create and bolster support for a new national "assault weapons ban" based on the broadly debunked claims that Mexican drug cartels get the bulk of their firepower from America.

This government cannot be trusted to obey the Constitution,it cannot be trusted to respect inalienable rights of the individual,and it cannot be trusted to spend our tax dollars without using them to fund its criminal activity.

Law enforcement nationwide needs to take a good hard look at just who the REAL criminals are.One of the REAL CRIMINALS is the one calling himself the "nations top law enforcement officer".
Its time to choose whether you will obey mandates from CRIMINALS,or uphold fealty to the Constitution,because blatantly- this government and the Constitution exist as polar opposites of one another.

We,The People need to reevaluate what we want of this nation- liberty and limited by law government,or a totalitarian oligarchy.
Amen to that.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:41 AM   #47
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post

Nope.

someone get that critter a beer!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #48

Liked 2499 Times on 1424 Posts
Likes Given: 1946

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
I don't think it's fine to let everybody else walk at all. I think everyone who hand their hand in the debacle needs to be held to account.

Frankly, I doubt that anything could be proved much higher that than the AG's office. Maybe to the Chief of Staff's office. For the most part, every administration has learned the lessons of plausible deniability.
WE would be held accountable. WE would be censured, sent to prison,

and lose all our gun rights. WE would be rotting away in a jail cell while we

awaited the birth of our parole officer.

... must be nice when your @$$ is gold plated...

Old 10-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #49

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
WE would be held accountable. WE would be censured, sent to prison,

and lose all our gun rights. WE would be rotting away in a jail cell while we

awaited the birth of our parole officer.

... must be nice when your @$$ is gold plated...
You can't "lose" inalienable rights.
They are as much a part of a human being as is a soul or consciousness.
And just as our soul or consciousness comes to us from a Higher Power then government -from Nature or God- so do our inalienable rights.

The Second Amendment isn't a right granted to us from government,it is a limitation placed on the government in respect of the pre-existing inalienable right to self defense,EVEN from government itself when it becomes tyrannical,and this right is ours by virtue of our humanity,not by benevolence of government.

"There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but in our hearts; a law which comes to us not by training or custom or reading; a law which has come to us not from theory but from practice; not by instruction but by natural intuition: I refer to the law which lays it down that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC-43 BC) Roman Orator and Statesman at the trial of T. Annius Milo in 52 BC

Government can only treat inalienable natural rights one of 2 ways-

1.It can respect them.

2.It can violate them.

But it can't "take" them,any more then it can take your soul.
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 10-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #50

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

^^What he said!^^

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun