Breaking News - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Breaking News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
NAH! cuz the good revs. al sharpton and jesse jackson, the aclu, naacp, and any other rights group that throws the race card will use all their powers of persuasion to steer the case in the direction of being a racial issue, not a legal or illegal issue.
Quite probably the exact situation that would happen IF (and that's doubtful) AssHolder and anyone else involved comes up for investigation (even more doubtful) for this blatant violation of the law.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #12

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Personally I think we've all pretty much heard the end of Fast and Furious. I don't think they will be prosecuted (or punished), and I think the admin is just going to move on and eventually deny there was ever a problem. Business as usual. And you know what? They CAN! They're the GOVERNMENT! And no one, I mean NO ONE is going to do a damn thing to stop them, including us, including me. NRA is going to hound them for a while, but when the GOVERNMENT puts their foot down, they're going to whimper with their tail between their legs just like the rest of us.

Oh we'll all grumble and growl and talk big and what not. But that's it. No one is going to actually do anything.

What's the Jefferson quote? On WHY the citizenry NEEDS to be armed?

Old 10-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 775

So what is the typical criminal penalty for international gun running resulting in the deaths of thousands including federal law enforcement officers?

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 10-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #14

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
So what is the typical criminal penalty for international gun running resulting in the deaths of thousands including federal law enforcement officers?
Considering who did it? Government paychecks, a medal or two, and pensions?

Old 10-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
Considering who did it? Government paychecks, a medal or two, and pensions?
that's what I was thinking. After all, they did all that great work PROVING beyond a reasonable doubt that our gun stores are selling the cartels belt fed MG's and fully automatic assault rifles. (sarcasm)

Old 10-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #16
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1166 Posts
Likes Given: 775

This thing is starting to come to a head. Everyone needs to hammer their representatives to get a special prosecutor appointed. People need to go to jail for this one.

Here's what I sent to my Senators and Congressman:

I have been watching with some interest the Fast & Furious debacle. With the events of this past week, it is very clear that a special prosecutor should be appointed. Please do everything in your power to see the right person appointed, so we can get to the bottom of this.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 10-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
This thing is starting to come to a head. Everyone needs to hammer their representatives to get a special prosecutor appointed. People need to go to jail for this one.
yeah they do, but no one will. I've already written letters myself, have received no reply. There will be more hearings, at the end of which someone will determine there was no wrong doing and it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #18

Liked 2495 Times on 1423 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

IMO, big government is going to set up Holder as the scapegoat.

They WOULD NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET if one of us did this.

We would be hunted down, jailed, and marked.

Each and every one of us would be prosecuted, and lose our

gun priviledges for life.

THEY ALL NEED to be prosecuted, and treated the same way

we would get treated, if we were to do this.

OH YEAH. Sauce for the goose...

Last edited by therewolf; 10-05-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #19

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
By William Lajeunesse

Published October 03, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Read more: Documents Suggest Holder Knew About 'Fast And Furious' Earlier Than He Claimed | Fox News

Will this latest revealation cause POTUS Obama to throw USAG Holder UTB ?

Let's not forget there's a "White Paper" reportedly circulating inside the administration to "nuke" BATF(E) as a politically expedient means to expiate the high-level involvement of Obama Administraiton appointees in Operation Fast and Furious" .

All of this IMNSHO means "Watergate" and "iran -Contra", despite their front page status, were little more than minor rashes. Operation Fast and Furious - and its manifold (and yet to be revealed) corolaries are the "real deal" ! They embody - as part and parcel of their creation - the objective of "provenace of a falsehood by the president - or his agents '" , (i.e. gun shows and gun dealers were a "primary source of arms" for Mexican drug gangs ) by creating /facillitating the transfer of illegally purchased arms to identified smugglers of arms across the Mexican border in hopes they would be recovered/docuemented in the commission of a crime inside Mexico !

But the US Legate, the BATF - and the Mexican government - were deliberately kept ignorant of this program and the means to trace the weaons involved !

I'll let y'all to make your own conclusions ! >MW
Amazing. An admistration supplying arms to dangerous thugs. I just have never heard of anything like that before.

Oh, wait.... there was that one time that the top Reagan admin officials supplied missiles to Iran. But that's trivial because missiles are not deadly weapons and Iran is a peace loving nation that would never use them to do anything bad. And there was Poindexter who fell on his sword and perjured himself to build the firewall that kept Reagan from being impeached over it.

And there was that time the Reagan admin supplied weapons (including Stinger missiles) to the Islamic extremists (Mujahadeen) who were fighting in Afghanistan against the Soviets. But that's OK, after all the Mujahadeen (Who turned into Al Qaeda) are nice guys who would never do anything bad with those Stingers like use them to shoot down US helicopters carrying our troops in Afghan.

Yep, string up Obama he is clearly a criminal in charge of an incompetent administration doing terrible things never heard of before.

Last edited by bountyhunter; 10-05-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #20

Careful now. We'll all be labeled racists with that last line. Don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings