Breaking News
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Breaking News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Default Breaking News

By William Lajeunesse

Published October 03, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Read more: Documents Suggest Holder Knew About 'Fast And Furious' Earlier Than He Claimed | Fox News

Will this latest revealation cause POTUS Obama to throw USAG Holder UTB ?

Let's not forget there's a "White Paper" reportedly circulating inside the administration to "nuke" BATF(E) as a politically expedient means to expiate the high-level involvement of Obama Administraiton appointees in Operation Fast and Furious" .

All of this IMNSHO means "Watergate" and "iran -Contra", despite their front page status, were little more than minor rashes. Operation Fast and Furious - and its manifold (and yet to be revealed) corolaries are the "real deal" ! They embody - as part and parcel of their creation - the objective of "provenace of a falsehood by the president - or his agents '" , (i.e. gun shows and gun dealers were a "primary source of arms" for Mexican drug gangs ) by creating /facillitating the transfer of illegally purchased arms to identified smugglers of arms across the Mexican border in hopes they would be recovered/docuemented in the commission of a crime inside Mexico !

But the US Legate, the BATF - and the Mexican government - were deliberately kept ignorant of this program and the means to trace the weaons involved !

I'll let y'all to make your own conclusions ! >MW

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-04-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

There has not been any doubt in my mind that Holder knew all along. Now, if only we can prosecute that snake and his boss.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 10-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #3

Holder's defenders are already putting forth the excuse that he "misunderstood" the committee's question when he was asked when he learned of Fast and Furious.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:43 AM   #4

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttolhurst View Post
Holder's defenders are already putting forth the excuse that he "misunderstood" the committee's question when he was asked when he learned of Fast and Furious.
Doesn't matter. He's HMFIC, he's accountable, and attempting to pass the buck on 'I didn't know' doesn't work. Just like a Sheriff is responsible if his deputies beat a prisoner, this 'Sheriff' is accountable for his deputies actions.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:45 AM   #5

Until and unless there is a special prosecutor, he will not be held responsible. He's the Attorney General; it's not like he's about to investigate and prosecute himself.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttolhurst View Post
Until and unless there is a special prosecutor, he will not be held responsible. He's the Attorney General; it's not like he's about to investigate and prosecute himself.
And we know Obama isn't going to appoint a special investigator. Congress should, however.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

By "special prosecuter" do you mean blood thirsty mob that will string him up in a big oak tree?

Old 10-04-2011, 04:52 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
By "special prosecuter" do you mean blood thirsty mob that will string him up in a big oak tree?
No. I mean a special prosecutor who will investigate this, and get every one of the morons involved who cooked this retarded plot up and hold them legally accountable.
If he actually DID NOT know, then he should just step down and go on his way. If he knew and is withholding information? Let the legal system determine what to do with him. And all those involved, from the lowest rung to the highest.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #9

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

This entire situation is appalling. The result; terrifying. To the folks involved however, it is just an inconvenient stain they are desperately trying to wash... Sadly, they will probably get away with it...

Old 10-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #10

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

NAH! cuz the good revs. al sharpton and jesse jackson, the aclu, naacp, and any other rights group that throws the race card will use all their powers of persuasion to steer the case in the direction of being a racial issue, not a legal or illegal issue.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me