Boycott Dick's Sporting Goods! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Boycott Dick's Sporting Goods!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 640 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 1917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

I mean that IF Accademy stocked and sold Psychotic Spree Killers...taking them down would make perfect sence.

Removing AR's because some nut job missued one is a fools way of caving into LIBTARD's who fear innanimate objects.

We all understand that emotions are running high but capitulating to fools who blame a tool rather than the perpetrator is NOT the answer.

Tack
I was referring to what you meant by comparing them to Smith & Wesson.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #52

Liked 4538 Times on 2261 Posts
Likes Given: 1030

In response to Tack... BIN-****ing-GO!!!!

People misuse axes, kitchen knives, baseball bats, tire irons, etc... THATs why I carry a gun!!!

So when some moron misuses a gun, I'm supposed to quit wanting mine????

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #53

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Liberal or Progressive mindset is the individual is a powerless victim. The Liberal believes that only the government should have the power of deadly force. The Liberal will only feel safe when all handguns are in the holsters of Federal Police. Oh yes. they do not trust local or state police.

To argue that cars and kitchen knives are dangerous is true. However you will never get a Liberals attention with that venue.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #54

Liked 61 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Did you ask the Cops what they were doing? I grew up in Clackamas and assume these would have been CC Deputies at this location.

I used to shoot next to these guys at the PSTC range next to there "new" HQ which is about two blocks from this location.

Tack
No. It was a pair of Tigard deputies. I shoot at clackamas too. The clackamas officers are excellent guys. Approachable, knowledgeable , and down to earth. The Tigard police do not share this reputation. Since they were somewhat already in a defensive posture, no, I did not speak to them.

Honestly, the whole scene was so unwelcoming and strange, I just wanted out of there. Say what you will on that, but there were no questions that I needed answers to. I saw all I needed to see to know I won't buy a single fish hook from dicks ever again.

Maybe it takes more to persuade others. This is my own personal opinion. Done w dicks. Anyone else is free to form their own conclusions.

By the way, this was at Washington square, not clackamas. As stated, clackamas officers seem to have a whole different mindset than Multnomah county. They are more pro gun owner, ( as demonstrated by the sherrifs indoor public range) it is not as much of a hassle to get ccw in that county, etc.

Just my take. Other opinions exist I'm sure.