Boycott Dick's Sporting Goods! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Boycott Dick's Sporting Goods!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 04:07 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 399 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 598

Remember these names men. The sunshine patriots are fading and we should allow them to be forgotten as our countrymen.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

People Like This 
Old 12-19-2012, 04:30 AM   #22

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

Support your local family run gun store. I know they're grumpy and charge more than walmart or dicks. But whn the **** hits the fan the local guy will be in the foxhole with you while the big corporate outfits will bck the oppressing governemnt.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #23

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptar19 View Post

I work at Academy, we are still selling them for the time being. We took them down in respect for the children, and families in CT. We also took them down to avoid the media and bad press associated with them at the moment. I don't agree with the decision personally.

If we stop selling them for good, I will quit.
Do what you gotta do, but I urge you to have another job lined up before you tell them to take your job and shove it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerjob View Post
Support your local family run gun store. I know they're grumpy and charge more than walmart or dicks. But whn the **** hits the fan the local guy will be in the foxhole with you while the big corporate outfits will bck the oppressing governemnt.
That's the best argument I've heard for that sentiment.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

This is all very sad it makes me sick to my atomach to think if these terrible policies actually stick and if Obama actually gets this passed through someone please tell me that this is impossible

Old 12-19-2012, 05:16 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyMasty69
This is all very sad it makes me sick to my atomach to think if these terrible policies actually stick and if Obama actually gets this passed through someone please tell me that this is impossible
I wish it were impossible. But I will tell you from history, that we are headed in the same direction as Germany before World War 2. Socialized healthcare, gun registration, disarmament, and then oppression.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

JTJ Likes This 
Old 12-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #26

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

Every american citizen should read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Riech" there are so many parrallels, it frightening.

The US isn't a 'free' country now and hasznt been since FDR, right now we live under 'soft' tyranny. But we are only one election away from a 'hard' tyranny.

Your kids can't even sell lemonade in your front yard without Governemnt permission.

So much for freedom.

The whole aparatus for 'hard' tyranny is in place now. Its amazing to me how many people don't see it.

Check out the 9/11 book "Extreme Predjudice", it very interesting.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #27

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Walmart here sells and stocks Colt AR 15 rifles. They are still selling them. I never buy firearms or ammo fromWalmart. We have a very nice LGS I support.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #28

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Academy outdoors and Buds gun shop have no semi-auto rifles available. wtf.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #29

Liked 22 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

On Facebook there are Facebook pages Boycott Dick's sporting goods and Boycott cheaper than Dirt. The pages went online Tuesday afternoon and I encourage everyone on here to look them up and click Like on Both. This is how to let these losers know how we feel about their BS.

Old 12-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerjob View Post
Amen to that. And when everything gets back to normal, continue to support them. Those other stores can go suck it.