Bob the Plumbers comment on kids deaths in recent shooting spree
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Bob the Plumbers comment on kids deaths in recent shooting spree

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 05:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 204 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default Bob the Plumbers comment on kids deaths in recent shooting spree

He said something to his effect of "Your dead kid does not trump my second amendment right"
To me people like this do more to hurt the argument to protect the second amendment than help it. Guys like this and Ted Nugent who public go off like gun toting radicals give everyone who supports the 2nd amendment a black eye.
The media also says that pro second amendment people have called family members of the kids who got killed in Sandy Hook and told them it was a hoax
Created by anti second amendment rights groups.

I believe that maybe there is a hoax, but I believe its a hoax purportrated by the liberal media saying these things to make second amendment supporters look bad.
The liberal media will have someone go out after one of these tragedies and pose as a second amendment supporter saying these outlandish things to make us look bad.

I think the statement above by the Plumber guy are making second amendment supporters look bad.
They actually scare me worse than the liberal media.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #2

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccase39 View Post
He said something to his effect of "Your dead kid does not trump my second amendment right"
To me people like this do more to hurt the argument to protect the second amendment than help it. Guys like this and Ted Nugent who public go off like gun toting radicals give everyone who supports the 2nd amendment a black eye.
The media also says that pro second amendment people have called family members of the kids who got killed in Sandy Hook and told them it was a hoax
Created by anti second amendment rights groups.

I believe that maybe there is a hoax, but I believe its a hoax purportrated by the liberal media saying these things to make second amendment supporters look bad.
The liberal media will have someone go out after one of these tragedies and pose as a second amendment supporter saying these outlandish things to make us look bad.

I think the statement above by the Plumber guy are making second amendment supporters look bad.
They actually scare me worse than the liberal media.
Can you provide us with a link to this article?

Old 05-29-2014, 08:28 PM   #3

Liked 521 Times on 310 Posts

It's "joe the plumber", not "bob", and here is a link. http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/open-letter-parents-victims-murdered-elliot-rodger/

Old 05-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3682 Times on 2528 Posts
Likes Given: 1817

It gets so grotesque that you would think its a hoax or provocation. I hope it is this time, but if not - you said it all.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 854 Times on 518 Posts
Likes Given: 507

Way to go Joe and Ted

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #6

@ccase39 you're losing it man lol. I think it was well said and it's definetly NOT a hoax.
kfox75 Likes This 
Old 05-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #7

It wasn't meant to provoke anything and if you REALLY read it, he wasn't saying anything bad about "dead kids". He's a father as well. When you take one line out of context like that, it sounds bad. He's mad that they are using dead kids (again like Newtown) to push an agenda.
People Like This 
Old 05-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22234 Times on 12459 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
It wasn't meant to provoke anything and if you REALLY read it, he wasn't saying anything bad about "dead kids". He's a father as well. When you take one line out of context like that, it sounds bad. He's mad that they are using dead kids (again like Newtown) to push an agenda.
but of course, those across the way who believe in liberal gun control measures are going touse one paragraph taken out of context to further demean us the law abiding gun owner.

what we have is a very tragic event, with the liberal media and politicians trying again to further an agenda against guns, who without any real caring for the victims or their families, no matter what they say in front of the cameras.

but what would be more tragic is the inability for any parent to have the right to protect their children if we enact more and restrictive gun laws. if anyone can ever show e one single instance where a criminal or a mentally defective person followed on gun law, restriction or ban, then i will concede that maybe gun control laws might work. i rest confident that will never happen.
People Like This 
Old 05-29-2014, 09:47 PM   #9

Liked 38 Times on 18 Posts

Ah gee another hot head going at the situation all wrong. Some people don't think before they form sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
People Like This 
Old 05-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3682 Times on 2528 Posts
Likes Given: 1817

What he said was callous and stupid. He made headlines. One was delivered onto my home page. If we ever lose 2A it will be because of him and the like. We are such a zoo, the gun controllers could put us in cages and label Don't Feed.
manta Likes This